What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Laurenn approaches Tureemos with a kind, warm smile.

"I like you already! It's a wonderful thing to know that not all of the Lightforged have some twisted understanding of Ren'dorei. I couldn't put it better than you do - we research the Void and how it works, rather than worship it and attempt to unleash the Old Ones upon Azeroth. Also, very kind of you to try convince the fellow Army of the Light soldiers that this is the case. I owe you a drink, let me know when you'd like to have it, sir!"
"Shkul an'zig qvsakf KSSH'GA, ag'THYZAK agthu" says a voice nearing Laurenn and the lightforged. The visage of a smiling Rylothia Lionsun can be seen aproaching the young elf.

"It was irrestible not do so. But young Coldshade here is right. Most of us are researches of the Void and other subjects. I have written about alchemy, arcane and a myriad of other subjects aswell as my literary works of course."
"Heh, I know what you mean. My sister's a paladin, and sometimes I say something in Shath'yar just to creep her out. 'Ul'gysh ngwiiir sshgath'rrm!'" She chuckles. "For those who don't know, that just means 'I love the smell of chocolate in the morning.' Tricky language to master, especially if you've only got one tongue, but really flexible."
"I'd, well and truly, advise against overuse of an outer-language such as Shath'yar. I am aware of the preconception, that a language is merely communication; but I wont be kissing anyone's booboos when they whisper the wrong phrase, create a sandcastle of Dalaran, knock it over, and destroy the -real- Dalaran."
"Well, one of course got to be smart about it. In general, you don't really say words you don't know the meaning of, in any language. Even if it's not a case of saying an incantation which might have some heavy consequences on the caster's surroundings, you might always end up saying some Dwarvish insult and end up being punched in the face. I don't think any of the girls here were clueless about what they're saying and ensured that they keep up with the safety rules. You know, they're smart."
A man sitting in the rafters speaks, biting an apple in an obnoxiously loud fashion before pulling his mask back up.
"If they're so smart, how come they got turned blue by some magic boys in bandages?"
Ye like miasma, laddie?
Have you made your prayers ? No then too bad... DIE !!! /execute/decapitation.
You would make a fine death knight...interested?
Would you care for a distilled sanguine extract, dear Uruk? It came from Nazmir, and we have removed the taints.
If it's green id stay away from it, trust me on this and never trust a Warlock that keeps babling about ¨Claiming your destiny¨, you will never be able to claim your veterans fee nor your retirment pention. Speaking off I never did retire....
"If it's green I'd stay away from it? YOU'RE GREEN. AND I AM GREEN TOO! ARE YA' TELLIN' PEOPLE TAH' STAY AWAY FROM ME?! ARE YAH'?"

The goblin ventures off to who-knows-where ranting at everything that happens to cross her sight. Today is not a good day for her.
"Whoa there, Lady. Ya need to watch out to who you yell at. Orcs may not be the most sensitive with their wordin', but that's not a reason to be angry at the world. Dont'cha think?"
"This time, the hooded and masked human seems to be right. The Orc didn't seem to mean to upset all of the Goblins... wasn't she speaking of green blood rather than green living beings? As in, the fel blood? I'm pretty sure that's what her intentions were, here. So, let's go easy on her shall we?"
"Fel, and it's users, are as destructive and reckless as my kinfolk; the woman spoke no wrong, as you say. Yet a man of the Shadowmoon clan could give you yourself a few warnings of dark power, Ren'dorei."
The orc waves a finger with a smile.
"Shadowmoon, huh? I heard about what happened to your clan. You have my condolences. Rest assured that we Ren'dorei learn well the lessons of those who came before us. We know what we're dealing with is a dangerous magic filled with awful things that want to drive us insane. We don't worship it; we study it and make it serve us.

"Not to say that you don't have reason to be concerned. That's the thing about dangerous magic; it doesn't stop being dangerous just because you know what you're doing. The first step to losing control is losing sight of that fact. But we're keeping the bulk of our experiments confined to Telogrus, far away from Azeroth. If the worst happens, it will happen to us."
The orc listens intently, before speaking after a rumbling grunt.
"I am well aware that the worst, will happen to you all; yet I am not without compassion. I have seen many great a warrior, wither away in the lethargy. Many a great shaman, fall to the whispers from the dark places of the earth. Though fool's flags may declare us enemies; look after yourself, elf."

[Skip me!]
"I may have something to say on the topic of food and safety... "

Sounds the unnaturally echoing voice of a tall demon huntress that emerge from the shadows, to give a friendly, fanged smile at gathered greenskin, warlocks and Void Elves.

"I have partaken of many types of green meat from many different dimensions and worlds from many species and of various levels of corruption, and I can with confidence tell you that green meat can not only be safe for consumption most of the time - but actually has a very high nutrition value!"

Zirahael points a clawed finger at herself.

"Take me for example; green meat has been a staple of my diet, and I just broke a new record on my 3000m run since last month, and think I gained another inch in height as well!"
I don't really think anybody wishes to take you as an example for anything, as that would involve having to acknowledge you.
Seeing Cathrion, Laurenn comes rather close to her. She lowers her voice, before speaking to the elf nearly in a whisper. The tall Demon Huntress can't listen to her gossiping about her, after all. Who knows how she takes it, could end up being rather violent.

"Hold on. Did she actually advise someone to eat a demon's meat? Like... for real? Speaking how healthy it is, trying to persuade someone into having one? Right, I'm not one for making quick judgements on another people considering how I've suffered from it myself quite a bit, but.."

Before speaking further, Laurenn lets out a little sigh and slaps her forehead with her palm. One thing's sure, she found what she just saw rather odd. It's not a gesture she does very often.

"Come on. Me studying the Void is one matter, but saying everyone how harmless it is would be another, something that's not really acceptable by my standards. She's soo near the latter. My knowledge there is a bit off, but doesn't eating a demon's meat corrupt your whole body right away? Who sane would ever do that."

The young elf exhales slowly after her little "rant" poor Cathrion had to listen unless she already walked off. Then, a polite smile appears on her face as she turns her eyes towards Cathrion.

"I think it's the first time I see you without the mask, Miss. Are you preparing for a party or something? You should dress that way more often, I would say. Or maybe it's just the dress-loving part in me speaking, don't know."