What would your characters think of you, the player?

Just a dumb idea I thunked up while mildly stoned. I wanna hear some ideas.

I like this.
Lemme do all the chars I actively play right now in one post tho, so it’s not confusing.

Lytherael; I think he’d like me. I’m generally a quiet guy, but I can get into conversations when made comfortable in someone’s company. He wouldn’t think too much of me and we wouldn’t get close friends or anything, most likely, but yeah. Could hang out just fine, I think.

Khalyndriel; I don’t think she’d take note of me much. I’m quiet, she’s pretty quiet, so we wouldn’t talk much. I’d also be probably really nervous around her. Being a demon hunter and not having Lyth’s skill of making people at ease by interacting with them, so you know. :eyes:

Xanah: potentially interested in talking. I probably couldn’t keep up with her in a conversation for long, though, so unless she chose to really humour me and spend enough time that I got used to her being around and stuff, I doubt she’d really find me notable.

Lytandrah: Oh, boy, what would Ly think of me…? I honestly have no idea. It’d depend on the circumstances we meet in. She’s fairly easily influenced by first impressions and can be very stubborn about changing her opinion, so I suppose if she was bored and I’d be the only one around, we’d have a nice enough chat.
But as with the others, I don’t think she’d find me notable enough to be more than a pleasent acquaintence at most.

1 Like

Warlock: A weak human being.
More useful as soulshard then anything else.

Druid: A human.
Dont care as long it doesnt get in the way.

My elves are very spieces/racist.
If your not an elf, your beneath them.

Azethbur: “and I thought the warlocks had weird kinks…”
Martok: “Wow you so smart, but skinny!. EAT CAKE!”

2 Likes

THEY are in command of ME?!”

3 Likes

Thuldrell: “He’s not gonna last past 30. Pitiful…”

Nendrovus: “So he’s the voice in my head that got me in this mess!? Wow… just… wow…”

Juh’juh: “So watchu sayin’ is dat this lil’ mon be makin’ me who I am today!? Niiiice! I owe 'im!”

Mannimaril: “Worthless. Bound for the ashes. Tsk Tsk…”

“Pity, he is not an Elf, we could have been friends. But he is just another lowly… ugh… Human! Not his fault tho’, I’m sure, everyone would be an Elf, if it were a personal choice. Or a cat. Or a cat eared/tailed Elf… err… move on! Actually I’m glad it was he who… helped me, and not the voices, the whispers or Old God influence made me do things I not normally would have done. A relief. But if he makes me dance again on a table after heavy drinking or relive Korrak’s Revenge the thousandth time, I swear to the memory of Quel’Thalas, I will hunt him down and display his skull on my trophy wall!”

“Look a’ the state a’ this mook; dumber than a box a’ ogre socks…wait, is that a flatscreen?”

“Heeeeey sweetie…”

3 Likes

’‘You don’t deserve to command my power, mortal. Be grateful I can’t grip you through that piece of glass you’re looking at me through…’'

2 Likes

Madman hypnotized by a flat object that emmits light.

As he comes closer, and goes backseat surfing on my display screen, he begins noticing himself, appearantly being controlled by my fingers. His eyes become big, and he slowly reaches his bony fingers towards the keyboard, to see if that keyboard really holds the power to wield his own life.

As I notice his finger coming at my keyboard from my side, I get strucked by fear and try to push my chair away from him while trying to avoid any confrontation. I make a gasping noise and jump on top of my bed and run without my slippers towards the exit of my door. For a second I contemplate jumping out of the window, but I decide to open the door and walk downstairs to run halfnaked to the police department. Because this is a story worth telling! And I’m gowna tell it!

They stare each other for 5 minutes in silence until Lucan starts the conversation.

“Soo… you can constantly see me right, you watch me all the time… EVERYWHERE?”

“So you cause my movements, actions, and so on?”

“…Neat.”

Roderick (Alive): “This man’s in charge of my every move? … No wonder I perished. Light have mercy on us all.”

Roderick (Dead): “Well-… At least he’s not entirely useless in the combat scenario of things. There’s that, I guess…?”

Auronas Stokes: “So you’re the reason I was stuck in Stormwind City for months on end, policing the absolute Felstorm of deranged inhabitants. Thanks a lot, chief…”

Thalaraan: “… No.”

Mephastis: “Oh… Bugger me.”

Hello mon, first let me introduce myself i am Zalesa of the darkspear. You want to know what i think of the person that controls my actions? It infuriates me that he always makes me walk around doing the meaningless tasks. Why can’t he let me do something meaningful which actually aids the horde. And to top it off he does not talk all that much. How people can live with a person like that is beyond me. So that’s what I think mon hope that answers your question.

“Ugh… lowly Human! You should be executed for even thinking to see Suramar! But maybe I could use you… serve me well, and you will have the privilege to explore Azeroth with me! You do not controll ME! You never did! I do whatever I want! So far I let you think you were in charge… but now it’s time to talk! Now, buy me a Mystic Runesaber…!”

So…You are my master? But I thought my master was the Lich King.

You are not the Lich King, right?

Scratches his head in utter confusion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.