What Zone do you Think Smells the Worst?

Realistically? The zone with most animal farms. Elwynn Forest probably reeks of pig and cow poop.

3 Likes

I always think Maldraxxus must stink

It’s all just sludge, goo, decay and yick.

16 Likes

I often call the horde capital “smellytown”, though I have to agree Maldraxxus probably smells even worse.

3 Likes

Eastern Plaguelands :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I guess it has to be Undercity - my undead frost mage has a green tinge and whiffs :joy: :face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Has to be undercity. Becuse its underground and no fresh air.

3 Likes

Maldraxxus, easily.

2 Likes

As scourge zones have been mentioned, there are also zones infected with demons. I imagine fel is like sulpher - rotten eggs.
Also, Nazjatar probably reeks of fish.
Not sure what void would smell like but I keep thinking red wine :dracthyr_crylaugh:

5 Likes

Burnt electric wiring/circuit. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Maldraxxus is what comes to mind. Lots of rotting flesh, rivers of scourge.

4 Likes

Maldraxxus. I remember when I quested there for the first time it was a very nauseating experience for me, literally.

4 Likes

I would guess Maldraxxus! It smells so good! :rofl:

2 Likes

Maldraxxus and Eastern plaguelands.

Once Undercity… But we cleaned out huge toxicity from Lordaeron ago.
Maybe Lordaeron/Undercity no anymore smelly

1 Like

I reckon Zandalar is probably a bit whiffy, all those bare feet in a hot climate and you don’t see any showers anywhere… :nauseated_face: also they allow dino’s in the city so I imagine they add to the ponginess regularly :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

5 Likes

Thunderbluff definitely stinks, given what cows tend to smell like on warm days.

I’m also personally convinced that Undercity and the undead smell like sweaty feet.

1 Like

Your name updated!

1 Like

I tried logging in and out and that seemed to work! Huzzah!

1 Like

It would probably smell worse if they wore socks and shoes, at least they let them breath.

1 Like

Stormwind. Followed up closely by all other Alliance capitals, villages, and zones.

:slight_smile:

1 Like