What zone will you be leveling in first?

I can see efficency is a huge part for alot of people but some just want an enjoyable experience. Personally I dont care if WoD gets me to 50 x amount of hours or a few days later because i find WoD leveling to be absolutely miserable

IF iā€™ll level more alts it will be in legion or maybe cata.

Whichever has the most babes, aka Elwynn Forest.

If I can Iā€™m just gonna do vanilla for all my alts. No expansion even comes close to matching the variety.

Maybe WoD if bonus objectives and treasures are still 5 billion exp/hr

Cataclysm zones

Best questing they ever created imo

Holy heck I just caught myself lying.

You are absolutely right, I was just thinking what is the most efficient way, and itā€™s nothing close to what I am actually going to do once I hit lvl 10 and Battlegrounds become available :smiley:

This has actually happened many times before now that I think about it.
I make a new toon, I plan my leveling route, what dungeons are efficient, in what level range etc etcā€¦

Then I remember I can just PvP to max level ^^

My OCD makes things a bit differently. Currently the way Iā€™m playing is, I do Vanilla zones, when I reach 60 I lock it there until I do all quests in all zones, explore every zone and reach max Vanilla level on main and secondary professions. Then I lock it again at 85 until I do Outland and Wrath, and so on and on.

After Shadowlands I guess it wonā€™t change much, I will still go to Vanilla zones after tutorial area. But I will have to lock a character at level 50, because otherwise I will lose all Dungeons prior to Shadowlands from LFD.

WotLK and Legion are my favourites, so Iā€™m probably going to be leveling my first Shadowlands alts there.

I will no touch in Vanilla and WoD.

Since both are worst dungerons when players messed up every time Iā€™m saw.
I knew WoD is good levels for bonus objectives
Also Vanillaā€™s quests is fine

TBC, Mop and Legion is for me more.
Wotlk, cata and BFA is ok me

MoP or WoD zones, those zones were great for questing. but only after i started shadowlands

Pandaria as I really like Jade Forest over the other forest type zones. Itā€™s definitely one of the best artwork the art and music department have done.

TBC very likely.

1 Like

Probably Wrath.

I did so much WoD in BFA leveling for the bonus objectives so Iā€™ll stay away from it.

I really miss Outland so Iā€™ll go TBC for a good dose of nostalgia.

2 Likes

It is so hard to choose - I have thought of Cataclysm or maybe WoDā€¦

But I bet random clicking will be the choiceā€¦ Like with covenants :sweat_smile:

im gonna level in the Shadowlands.

i hate playing alts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.