What zone will you be leveling in first?

Im curious to see the general opinion where people will head to level their first new SL character. personally im heading to pandaria just because I really enjoy the scenery.

1 Like

Im thinking either WoD or legion.
Legion because its awesome.
WoD to get my garrison all set up and ready to go

1 Like

I have never explore some of zones, so I think it would be pandaria for me aswell

Wanna try classic zones on my first alt I level in SL, then most likely BfA, I like faction themed zones and their stories

WoD. The leveling experience of WoD is one of the best tbh. Then Legion.

3 Likes

Vanillia (Cata technically); My characters were already max level when cata came out, so I’ve never really played the revamped zones except for my one goblin and a void elf over the last month.

Every other expansion I feel like I’ve played the zones to death! XD

Even if I go elsewhere I will probably select it for the dungeons, it still has the best dungeons in the game!

I only have one character slot left now, and a 120 boost so it’s highly unlikely I will use the new levelling system when it goes live.

I have tried it in testing and I really like the change.

I think I’d probably do Warlords, I really enjoyed how the storylines worked through the zones ending in cinematics.

I agree with OP, it’s Pandaria for me!

1 Like

Legion or WoD.

Legion for fun, WoD for efficiency.

I honestly don’t know. Depends who it is. I’m not doing TBC or Wrath though.

Alliance BFA. Im levelling 1 char\month and probably KT is one of the few zones i never quested in the last 1 year.

WoD for me as well.

That’s what the delete shelf is for!

Pandaria. I’ve never done more then first zone there, looking forward to do the entire map.

Because BFA was bad i have plenty 120 characters to choose from…but if i want to exp another i will be 100% dodging warlords, legion and bfa because i did it too many times…vanilla is no go because classic.

Borean Tundra. says this with complete seriousness

1 Like

Considering I usually level by tanking in the dungeon finder, it will probably be classic.

I just don’t think the other expansions have enough dungeons to keep it interesting during the leveling (and classic dungeons are also nice to tank).

I still wish we could just queue for all of them.

Whatever class / classes i lvl from 1 - 50 so will i always go to Legion get the Artifact weapon no matter the class.

After that may i just go with whatever sounds fun!, for example

My paladins would go to Wrath - Light vs Scourge.
Demon Hunter would prob go to Burning Crusade - Illidari vs the Legion
Shamans would prob go Cata - Shaman and the Elements

Etc etc.

1 Like

I’m not going to delete any character until after the Valentine event has been and I’ve had all my goes on the Love Rocket!!!

2 Likes

WoW is about the current endgame patch, so since WoD is the fastest xpac to level in that’s my choice.

Not going to extend my leveling experience by hours/days by doing a different less efficient xpac.