Whatever happened to the Dance Studio?

Sooo… Whatever happened to the Dance Studio…?

Sometimes I pick up my copy of Wrath of the Lich King… Open the little velcro-part of it, and read the part about the dance studio… And the ability to change your characters sweet dancing moves… And a single tear runs down my cheek, as I recall the first real lie I remember Blizzard telling me. Not the last though!

5 Likes

New Dancemoves is my nr. 2 on my Wishlist. Also still waiting since ever… didn’t they also said that Dancestudio will be “finally” added in the WoD Garrison?

First was to have Mag’har Orc’s.
Third, moar customizations, need Colorwheel for Hair and Noserings/Piercings.
Fourth, reskin and refit all Classic/BC Armor, especially female slootmogs.

Raids, Dungeons and PvP can wait.^^

4 Likes

The best change in my mind would be to… Add the missing boots, belts and whatnot that lacks from TOO MANY SETS. Secondly, adding some sort of colour-customization to armor and weapons would be neat, instead of pouring out three variations, and calling it a day. Oh, and being allowed to hidden single items. (As in… One glove showing, one not etc…)

2 Likes

It went the same way as Player Housing!

2 Likes

Evil tongues will say that the Garrison was player housing… Those tongues tell lies.

2 Likes

you haven’t been long around have you?

Great thanks people. Now i can see my character doing brand new dance moves in my new player housing wearing my shiny newly dyed gear. Current game will never feel same again unless this comes true.

1 Like

we were never promised player houseing but dance studio we were.

And? I don’t recall a single person at Blizzard saying “I promise you will have a Dance Studio”. It never happened. So yeah went the same way as playing housing.

It was on the WOTLK disc box and they told us prior that it was one of the huge new feature’s so yeah it was promised .
Player houseing has until now always been told no so your point being ?

3 Likes

Umm player housing was meant to be in at launch and didnt happen. Dance studio was supposed to be in for WOTLK and didnt happen. So my point is Dance studio didnt happen the same way Housing didnt happen.

Some things just don’t make it to the final game. This was sadly one of them :frowning:

Same situation with Skiing. Skiing combat would have been awesome!

1 Like

I guess that means we should be very happy we even get zandalari and kul’tirans! Honestly though blizzard should stop advertising things that don’t get in 100%.

1 Like

I was super disappointed when they scrapped our capital cites in WoD and just went with Ashran :frowning:

I think Karabor would have been awesome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.