What's a good horde server

I only recently started to play wow consistently. I’ve read online and seen a lot of posts about why you want to be horde and I’m hooked. They seem a more interesting side to play. I played a little of a trail character on it and sure enough it was more interesting to me. So what servers are worth joining? I tried to look up populations but there seemed to be only one site i could find, I don’t know how reliable it is. (wowrealmpopulation) It says Ragnaros is the most populated. But from posts I’ve read everyone seems to agree that it’s draenor. What do people recommend? I don’t mind if i need to wait in a que to log in to wow for the fist 2/3 weeks of shadow lands.

Draenor is non-stop boost spam in trade chat.

Kazzak if you wanna be on the best most wholesome* server.

Draenor or Tarren Mill are also good choices.

1 Like

ANY server except argen dawn and silvermoon. Those will change in next xpac to horde

I wanted to post exactly same thing but then I realised you will do it sooner or later so I didnt bother. :+1:

I would not take this with any credence, Alliance heavily dominates Argent Dawn in terms of numbers. What I -would- say is that Argent Dawn is an incredibly bad server choice if you want to play Horde but have no intention of Roleplaying. We don’t want any more non RP’ers on the server, as it is the only RP server left… However If you -do- want to RP or even get involved in it alongside your ‘normal’ stuff, then Argent Dawn is a good choice. Yes, the Alliance outnumber Horde, but there is still a massive Horde RP community.

4 Likes

This will give you a rough guideline of how busy realms are:-

Personally I use Draenor for Horde and Silvermoon for Alliance, they are both busy thriving lively realms. It is worth noting that they can have queues at peak times around new expansions and occasionally at big patch updates. Although I’ve had some great launch nights without issue, the last one for BfA had both Draenor and Silvermoon go down for several hours.

No matter what realm you are considering, I would recommend making a new character or character trial and running into the main hub. You can see how busy it is, check out the AH etc, see if it’s somewhere that you want to set up camp. If you are looking for a guild you might want to check out realm forums, guild recruitment forum or things like guilds advertising on wowprogress and other third party sites.

1 Like

In Silvermoon realm, Im the only horde in Mechagon :smiley:

Turn warmode on

1 Like

Back in WoD when there was not WM on/off and silvermoon was a pve server, people started yelling at tradechat A HORDE IS LEVELING ON and an insane amount of alliance players gathered up there near the poor hordie and /point him all the time :joy: :joy: :joy:

Back then when you could use the trade chat, now spam took over.

1 Like

People played that expansion? :rofl:

It at least had good gameplay compared to Legion and BFA.

Only by those few who played it, clearly :rofl:

1 Like

I’d rather play WoD were the rotations and classes were great, than play Legion and BFA with their utter shagged rotations and classes.

2 Likes

Well you can…illegally.

Rather not, I prefer using my good old toons.

Yeah, they even play now!
Unlike you :slight_smile:

Except I do play now, fool :rofl: :rofl:

If you want laziness and not have to do anything, play WoD. If you want a game to play, play the other expansions. :joy:

No pvp no raids no M+… How are you playing and what, yet im a fool xD

WoD was perfect, i could play+progress and have a real life.
Now all these stated above cant be done at the same time, as long as they day has 24 hours. If you stretch day to 35 hours you might be able to work+raid+have a rl outside of a game.

Cheers.

1 Like

She’s a roleplayer, smartypants.

So she roleplays.