What's going on with Reps just now

I did buy those back in MOP times.
So this won’t have changed in the last few days. I think the Remix buff is more likely.

Good time to go get MOP Diplomat or whatever.

It could be deemed an exploit then, I’d be careful myself. Generally if something seems too good to be true, I avoid it like the plague.

1 Like

Cheers Puny, so it’s only for Emperor Shaohao.
Not sure if it happening on Retail is intended or not though.

1 Like

Remix seems to have knock on effects in Retail. I’m guessing it’s all the same coding and we are kind of instanced.

FINALLY!!!

1 Like

Do you have you Wrathion Cloak to get to Ordos area?
That’s where the rep really is. Run around there zotting everything that moves and you’ll be exalted in half an hour.

the problem are the groups goin there and tagging elites. And bein an alt maker all my alts are too weak to solo.
But this eve ill begin a new assa gilnean who i hoper will accomplish the most elusive rep ever (shaoao!)

I think Ravenholdt is more elusive than that one.

I did emperor Shaohao a few years ago and just took Gram up to Ordos area for 2 or 3 afternoons (not long sessions) and zotted stuff.

i have to say i never tried it. I hated shaoao cuz i never played at panda time (i had 1 year pass fo diablo but i was in full burn out) and when i came back it wasnt possible anymore cross the bridge. This is why i enjoy a lot this change.

They removed the requirement as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Seems like Blizzard is not able to differentiate Remix and Retail due to the specific configuration.
Remix received a buff for the shaoshao reputation few days ago.
It’s the same for the raids lock-out in pandaria on retail, last time I checked they are on a daily reset instead of weekly.

They did?

That’s a good change.

I think having a way to get the cloak would have been good too but removing the restriction is probably best.

Do you mean in retail?

That would have made it more elusive for sure, although still plenty of mobs on the road up to the bridge.

I do hope the restriction has been removed though, it didn’t really make much sense.

I will have to dig through some posts to find it again. I’ve always had the cloak but pretty sure they removed it with the advent of Remix which made it so you could only get over if you rode on someone who had the cloak.

like the ring questline in wod.

Yeah, similar.
Although that never gated access to anywhere.

Removing both was silly. made the story less interesting for newer players.

1 Like

There seems to be a bug now with the Throne of Thunder and Shado Pan Assault reputation, I just ran the raid and didnt get any (this is my first time since reset too)

I got rep tokens off them War Scouts/Bringers… and one of them gave 16k rep with one use, they suppose to give 1k. :astonished: