What's the best way to get grateful offerings?

I can’t buy anything because I don’t have offerings, where the hell do I get these things?

From areas you unlock with your Covenant Sanctum for WQs/Dailies/Rares. You can also get them from other Covenant Rares I believe, not sure if all but as a Kyrian I can get them doing the Amphitheater Rare in Ardenweald.

Don’t worry, you’ll be swimming in them while being Anima starved… this char’s got 400+ of the things.

3 Likes

You need to upgrade your sanctum Anima Conductor and enable the “streams” for several days before they become permanent. These streams unlock various activities in your covenant zone - chests, rares, WQ, dailies. These activities give you grateful offerings.

If you upgrade your Anima Conductor to rank 2 and get 4 permanent streams then you will also get the ability to buy legendary memories for these offerings, therefore bypassing the farm in dungeons/raids/Torghast.

1 Like

Unlock and upgrade the anima conductor or Daily questst, boxes, rares and WQs…
But technically you could piggyback other’s summons for “free”
The summoned rares in the realms drops them so if you don’t want to have your own conductor, pay a wisit in the Starlight Theatre in Ardenweald and pray someone will summon the stage-rage
Similarly, in Bastion there the Abomination rare, Wingflayer the Cruel is in Xandria’s Vigil zone at the Temple of Courage
In Revendreth… Harika, I think, but to be honest I’m not sur eshe drops offerings to non Venthyr…
Maldraxxus is a pain in the rear-end, its a huge abomination in the depths of the House of Constructs

This reminds me I have to go run around looking for 5 plants while I convince myself they’ve only added 4 this time by mistake and then find the 5th in that same corner I’ve checked 12 times.

I swear they take a while to load sometimes! it’s the game not me!

2 Likes

I thought I was the only one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.