What's the big difference between Tanaan Jungle and Korthia?

It feels like the same gameplay since Timeless Isle which is dopamine secretion exploitation but it gets old within 2 weeks max and it’s been now nearly 10 years since they invented it. They really have to sit their butt down and think of new world systems because you can’t keep releasing the same thing that gets old within days and expect it to last for a year.

6 Likes

Korthia doesn’t have more difficult areas. Korthia’s events are pretty bland. Korthia is not in any way difficult anywhere. Korthia has far greater mob density and loves to annoy you with it. Korthia has some truly awful quests like that one with wings and catch balls. Korthia has a huge power bonus for grinding its dailies.

To name a few.

4 Likes

On the downside, Tanaan was also more aesthetically displeasing. I know it’s subjective but I personally don’t like seeing demons from hell for hours.

I think it’s the other way around. I’ve never seen something as weird looking as Korthia, and frankly I don’t really have any idea why I’m there.

1 Like

This thread is sponsored by gleopatra, vendoress, gondone and Alestraza.

4 Likes

Oh look: the mob obsessed with witch hunting people, with armory databases are here.

As if anyone gives a single crap what level 11 alts anyone has.

Then stop posting from your 10th alt so those who don’t want to read your posts can actually keep you on ignore.

8 Likes

Tanaan is much better than Korthia: zonal quests are better than Korthian blandness, varied mob density is better than Korthian mobs-everywhere-have-to-be-stealth-mate, upgradable gear for alts was better because it had no Korthian-level grind attached, Tanaan pet battles were great and Korthia has nothing competitive here, etc, etc, etc. Tanaan also had a raid in it.

And to think that Tanaan was part of an expansion that was considered dead. What does this tell you about SL? Yeah.

2 Likes

You will keep being reported for real-life-threats violations every single time you personally attack people like that troll.

Not only you are completely off topic and you derail discussions like a total troll,

your mob has been found to attack people in real life with doxxing.

What threats exactly?

Off-topic? Sure, though mainly because you responded to the person before you in the way you did. Troll? That one depends on ones interpretation.

That’s one hell of a conspiracy theory right there. Enjoy your grand delusions if those make you feel better.

2 Likes

Keep being delusional. You entered a threat to go completely off topic and to derail it and to personally attack someone during a discussion that had 0 drama before you entered it.

Congratulations; you are the textbook definition of a forum troll; they should teach you at schools.

1 Like

Don’t flatter yourself. I was just as mean to Twiluna when he used to post from several alts and I couldn’t just ignore him even when I tried. You could just as well avoid all of this “drama” by simply posting from one character, so that I and many other could just put you on ignore (if it worked), but instead you’re so paranoid that everyone is out to get you and post from several alts, whatever your reason is. You’re not special, nobody cares about you enough to follow you anywhere, and definitely not nearly enough to doxx you. You’re just annoying and that’s all there is to it.

If you want us to leave you alone, stick to one character so we know to avoid your threads when we see your name. It’s literally that easy. Instead I open threads with somewhat interesting titles, and half of them turn out to be you again on your 50th alt just whining about something subjective, and somehow you keep coming up with something new to whine about every couple hours.

12 Likes

(WTF is this with personal posts taking more space than real ones??? Can you all go into some discord or whatever? Annoying.)

1 Like

Wasn’t the Isle of Quel’Danas the first zone like this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well you could fly in one of the zones

1 Like

Story wise Tanaan was much better. That’s where we first started in the expansion. And later we were finally able to get into it. Korthia was out of nowhere. Here is an island that no one knew or talked about before but it’s really important! Now go kill some bears and feed some critters.

5 Likes

Korthia’s biggest problem as far as I am concerned: It’s not a nice zone to be around in for most of the time. It’s drab. It’s borderline depressing.

If Blizz is going to put you into a zone for X amount of months, the zone should be FUN to be in.

5 Likes

They both suck,if u wanna perfect end game zone look at timeless isle

Mechagon was also nice(and i hate bfa)

1 Like

I love MoP, but I don’t get the love for Timeless Isle.
I really don’t think it’s that good. Yes; it has the lovely atmosphere of a Pandaria zone, sure, but as for mobs… it really feels like random mobs were just dropped somewhere, upscaled to elite and bam, that’s it.

Isle of Thunder was much better as a zone imo for instance.