What's the deal with Gehennas?

[EDIT]First of all this is a complaint but not about the server queues because I think tha’ts a good thing to keep the servers stable.
BUT
Since the launch of the prepatch there’s been about an hours wait to get into the server at peak times which is fine since it’s expected so you can plan around it. The thing is when you get in you usually get DC before you can even exit orgrimmar. I just spent 39 minutes trying to get herculars rod in hillsbrad. Why was it 39 mins for one item you might ask? Well because everytime a yeti dropped anything else than gold the game lagged out and I had to wait 3-6 mins to get loot. Then when I finally get the rod I get DC again and not I can’t get in. These delays and DCs has so far today cost me 14 deaths and a lot of screaming into the pillow only today. Blizz you have to sort this out, I mean it’s been 15 years how the F can this still be an issue!? I’ve paid good money to play this amazing game since classic wasn’t classic and I’ve always had understanding for these kind of things but what is the meaning with the queues if the server still can’t handle the load of players??
Rant over, get your unneccesary swear word together or else you’re gonna loose a lot of players that feel like me that it’s not nearly worth it to wait over an hour in queue to get into a game that’s unplayable because of overload

[EDIT] Day 6, still unplayable after 4pm, feels like I’m paying to play World of Logging in to Game Server instead of bringing glory to the horde
[EDIT] Day 10, lagg seemed to be fixed if I change stance after looting but instead I’m losing the loot
[RE-EDIT] day 10, TBF it was fine until 9.30pm

Should be a complaint the severs are total dog shi te

1 Like

There is the problem for those that are already inside the server… it is impossible to play. Blizzard must act and solve the lag issues, we pay for this service. This is a complaint.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.