What's the status on Horde Rp?

I’d like to Rp as my troll here but I’m out of the loop in regards to the Horde RPC… I remember it being said it’s a lot more guild-based than alliance. Are there any guilds that are Troll friendly? That’d be a big bonus for me. Also where might one find Horde rp in the game world?

2 Likes

Horde rp is a lot more out in the world as of recently, and is a lot more guild focused. As for troll guilds I can recommend two.

Primal Pact for the tribal troll rp, they focus on troll tribes that are within the Horde like Darkspear and Revantusk.

My other possible recommendation would be Painted Shields, they’re Zandalari focused but do allow trolls from other tribes into their ranks. They thing is Zandalari military, so expect to follow a uniform.

2 Likes

Any guilds that are just a mish mash of misfits?

1 Like

For that I would say Red Venturers. They’re a Horde aligned mercenary guild that accepts any race.

Edit: Coppersail Corsairs are also a good choice for misfits, they’re a cross faction pirate guild that accepts any race.

3 Likes

Apparently, Orgrimmar’s Valley of Honor is livening up again. Don’t hold me to it though, just going on what’s said in trade. But your best bet is guild RP because so many people are dumb and there is (was???) a whole division of RP between “us” and “them” with communities, but luckily it’s dying out (It appears??) as people move games / chill the hell out. So it means that random public RP is or was?? Divided. IDK. People are stupid and cliquey. I sigh as the distant dream is that there are no stupid cliques.

Restore honour to the valley.

It wasn’t about cliques but about people openly erp’ing there (and worse things than just that). So most just left the valley because no one wants to do rp in a new goldshire. But yeah it appears that the worst offenders stopped playing the game and thankfully moved on.

But that said

there are many guilds for a troll out there (as mentioned by Greenguard) and despise Orgrimmar horde rp is alive, just not its capitol.

1 Like

I’m pleasantly surprised to say someone contacted me via mail about Rping over on the Horde side. So that’s nice :slight_smile: It’s good to see that the Horde side is still active. Are there any communities on discord? I’ve heard some conflicting things but I’m not going into detail. Let’s stay positive.

There’s been a lot of these threads appearing in the last few weeks! It’s great sign that more people are interested returning to RP; but it might also be worth having a quick scan around the Forums before posting, so the same questions don’t get repeated over and over?

Just nitpicking on my part!

1 Like

I can only say if you want some stellar connected rp between guilds than (WITH ABSOLUTELY 0 BIAS AT ALL… :wink: ) the pcu is around.

And as you might have seen on some guild threads, it has quite a few guilds working together to make rp.
If I were you I would seek out a guild and try the waters. There are still a lot of active ones out there (like those mentioned in this thread)

3 Likes

Orgrimmar’s kinda dead, but stuff in the Barrens/Durotar is picking up nicely. A lot of the buildings in Razor Hill and the Crossroads especially are ideal for roleplay.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.