What's the story behind Emeral Dream?

Curious to hear, why’d night elves go to sleep? What happens in the Emerald Dream?

1 Like

Wildest lucid dreams.

1 Like

Emerald Dream lore is very undeveloped. If it’s anything like the rest of WoW bad stuff. With an expansion about the Aspects I’d expect a patch on the Emerald Dream. Should be fun.

I mean, I have no idea what was the point of the dream

The emerald dream was created by Eonar(if i am not mistaken) and was supposed to serve as a blueprint for the titans to reorder Azeroth if corruption took over and the Titans had to destroy the surface of the planet (but not the planet, and hence the titan, it self). Now as to why Night Elves go to sleep: some hippy staff about commuting with nature or something

2 Likes

No one does really. As notes above it was said to be a back-up Azeroth but since Shadowlands it’s purpose has been suggested to be different.

As mentioned above it used to serve as a blue-print for Azeroth, incase the Titans needed to start over again. But at this point I doubt Blizzard even knows anymore. They’ll probably change it again, ever since Shadowland it even has some links to Ardenweald.

Apparently not… see Legion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the wondrous astral chillout zone where druids go after smoking their tier 1 shoulder pads.

In Legion, we even got a teleport spell for it and now can basically mary jane through all Emerald Dream portals across the Azerothian globe in the blink of an eye. :leaves:

1 Like

Its all started in Goldshire for science later it known as Emerald Dream.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.