What's up with the Toxic Behavior going on on Alliance side over Onxyia buffs?

Seems like from the discussions I’ve seen a well meaning activity has turned into a toxic pooshow.

The ‘lesser’ guilds are basically being bullied by the ‘Better’ guilds then called out and chastised in public/on discord.

I quote from the latest blue post on resetting Onxyia

" There’s a related concern here – it’s entirely possible for players (who don’t know what their allies are doing or want to police what their allies are doing) to kill the hired priest, and then find themselves in conflict with their own faction-mates. We don’t like to see these sorts of hostilities within a faction of players. "

Guild Masters of the server, can you come to some sort of arrangement were there is no need for public outcry and hate when something doesn’t go your way after all this is a public server and not your private sandpit.

I suggest you adapt and overcome these petty issues as all your doing is hurting the very thing most people like about classic, our insanely friendly and welcoming community by driving people away.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.