What's with all the botting traps in Ardenweald

I’ve noticed a few herb nodes that have been placed inside the models for trees i.e. they are unreachable. Last time I encountered this was in BFA in Drustwald where a node was under a house. Apparently it’s not a mistake; they are placed deliberately out of reach to mess with bots and presumably get them stuck.

It’s pretty annoying when it takes me a minute each time to check all the angles and realise, yep, that was a waste of my time.

pls fix

To be clear here, you assumed it is to destroy bot life and you want to fix it? Which side are you really on?

2 Likes

Why would I complain about farming nodes manually if I was on the botting ‘side’

Of course I hate bots. I just want to be able to farm a node when I see it on the minimap.

I was joking but nvm, on serious note i think nodes are completely random and as usable objects they have no collision physics and can clip through other textures.

please be patient i have autism

well, for whatever reason, I hope it gets fixed. it only seems to be a problem in ardenweald atm.

to be honest i’m seeing such problems since classic, i had screenshot of 2 mining nodes in un’ goro crater next to each other hovering near the top of the tree

Huh, i always figured they added the herb nodes and trees at different times and maybe they just accidentally ended up in the same place.

Tbh though i really hate bots, and once you know a node that’s unherb-able if you follow a similar route you come to know which nodes to just not bother going to.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.