What's wrong with PvP

I understand the issue! I just dont understand why it became such a big problem all the sudden but yeah

I should’ve probs read the patch notes, didnt come to my head lol

Sorely needed tbh.

Survivability of most specs is far too low. High damage PvP = dumb PvP.

Uhm … i never said that …? you quoted wrong person

He made the same to violetta priest if I’m not wrong.

Don’t seem to have a problem with Guardian druids as ret :joy: they dont seem to like Holy dmg that much , so could be they secretly are vampires , makes sense ,they dont like fire too :thinking:

Guardian druid will lose against paladin and fire mage on arena. None of the melee take too much hp from me except for paladins.

Personally I find the heals/self buffs and heals in pvp and world pvp just out of control, everyone is a god tank with high damage in BFA. When everyone can survive any burst and keep dishing out high damage while constantly being offensive without needing to go defensive ever makes the fights extremely boring and repetitive.

Except the guardian druid (too much healing) , take them out from classes including stuns and cc.

Pvp will be just like pve. Thats what most bgs issues now on wow.

you are not very bright are you?

Guardian druids are a really tiny problem.

A much bigger problem is the lack of counterplay and widespread PvP communism. Everybody is the same atm regardless of skill. I used to be able to put 25-0s on the board, but now that is impossible because every braindead idiot can kill me due to the way PvP combat is designed. PvP 1v1 encounters are only based on luck and gear, not skill.

life swap is not op but having fade and dispersion is borderline broken.

1 Like

Not when it comes to pvp, no

The person that everyone hated at the time : Ghostcrawler left fot riot games, riot games is more balanced than ever while he was never replaced as a pvp gameplay and balance dev

There’s a limit… Other tanks can at least get damaged but Guardian Druids? I’ve fought against Warrior tanks, Paladin tanks, and when I pop my burst CDs on them, they actually take a fair bit of damage, Guardians however, absorb most of it and crit them for like, 5k with all CDs popped… And they easily heal that. Not to mention their damage is actually good considering they are very tanky, so not exactly fair is it.

I play 2’s with a Destro lock friend. (I know it’s not a very good 2v2 comp), but we do well considering. We find Resto druids the hardest to play against. Druids have far too many tools and the fact Resto can bearstun in normal form is ridiculous, that on top of their cyclone and roots spam and repeat against warriors is a living nightmare to put up with.

I don’t encounter them often enough to really respond to this

Yeah druids tools works a hell of a lot better than other healers, Should remove cyclone or something

Oh wait, we’re getting that baseline next expac

None of the warrior can kill a guardian druid. You need to have paladin , fire mage or destruction lock in your group to kill it.

It shouldn’t be like that though, a Warrior should be able to do something on them at least. Not even with Warbreaker does anything to them.

Its not that. Can you find a rogue without dh in your group?

Fire mage , destruction lock and retri paladins are killers of guardian druid right now.

My guardian druid is 1.1million hp. 2 weeks ago a retri paladin 1 shot costed my 600k hp.

Yeah but I’m saying Warriors should have a better chance against them, we do next to nothing when fighting a Guardian and it shouldn’t be that way. Warriors feel so bad in comparison to a lot of other classes when fighting a Guardian

Warrior is strong against mage , priest , balance druid , rogue etc. Warrior will never let a caster get away. When you touch , you are with that guy until he dies.

You will do next to nothing against a dh , dk and guardian druid.

Also never play a bg or arena without resto druid. You need them to win.