What's wrong with PvP

It’s in such a bad state. We have guardian druids that have immortality, we have shadow priests with Laying on Hands, we have resto druids with incredible amounts of CC, I mean overall the CC in this game is an absolute joke, there’s far too much. Every class heals, except Arms warriors…

Been playing this game since TBC and pvp’s never been this bad.

Pvp is normal. We win 48/50 daily.

If you have more mythic key or hc azshara raid people in your team you will lose.

If you have more 2k exp people in your team you will win.

There was a mythic raider on facebook in the morning who said he cant pass 1500 rating. They said probably the reason you make raiding for 12 years only.

They need to make different queue system with skills like they do on rated bgs and arenas. Mmr system.

So low skill player will get his wins. High skill player as well.

1 Like

So you say that PvP is in a “normal” state? Well…I guess because you’re a guardian druid.

2 Likes

I dont play guardian much , warrior and dh mostly. But I think op is complaining dh as well.

Not just OP, almost everyone who faces them in PvP battles.

I only play melee, like feral , dh , guardian , arms warrior , fury warrior etc.

Lately only played warrior and dh tho. Dh is good because its just 4 buttons.

You click 123412341234 to damage people. Maybe they need to differ things on 9.0

Because you cant play 12341234 clicking on other classes.

Can u elaborate on that? Or you think life swap is op? It have 5min cd!! and you almost kill somebody with it. Other than that, idk you can heal nicely with embrace but thats another long cd spell and you have to consistently cast and do damage or hit a huge group of enemies… Also you should not have problems with sp on a war, sorry.

Yes , only rogue , dk and dh are hard. Whenever I got shadow priest on 2v2 against my warrior , sp was the first to get killed with my warrior. Same with mage if fire.

It’s the reason’s I have explained on the upper side.

Mythic raider 447 ilvl cant get more than 1500 because he made pve or casual pvp for 12 years as other people told him.

It takes time to get used to pvp.

I know right, i mean how dare blizzard make a tank be …

… Tanky …

that also provides a permanent passive barkskin for the entire team too lmao

#balanced

I just fail to understand why its an issue all the sudden

In season 1 & 2 i played guardian & resto dudu in pvp, everytime i swapped to guardian i got complaints that im just useless and some people even saying to kick me because im ‘‘Trolling’’ by playing guardian in pvp

But now in season 3 theres just an outrage out of nothing from what i see

???

My gladiator hota friend said guardian is better than tank imo on pvp. Because they dont die.

Dh dies in bgs like 2-4 times. But has mobility.

First of all, dh is the least tanky tank out of them all

Exactly … kindof why i wanted to play them in season 1 & 2 …

That havent changed … but it just all the sudden became an issue this season?

I dont remember when I played guardian if I died last 6 flag bgs.

On base bgs If I dont switch feral , I survive against 7 horde players too until aid arrives. 7 horde cant kill a guardian.

Not if they’re all phyiscal, guardian’s massive armor can’t do crap against magical dmg

They were phsyical.

All team went to ww to get ww last week. but horde team came lh.

I holded lh against 9 players until they came from ww. And when they arrived from ww to lh. I finally died.

Exactly, 40K+ armor is pretty much phyiscal dmg immunity, 2 destro locks can delete a guardian in a matter of secounds, and if a guardian can survive it, its gonna cost both surv instincts cds which is very high

Guardian druid has reached a point where in arena they’re doing more damage than most dps over the course of a fight, providing permanent AM to the entire team, and facilitating comps that do nothing except dampen and kill by ooming because you can’t kill them.

Hell, you can comfortably play guardian druid havoc DH in 2s to 2.4 by training the enemy dps and dampening them out of the game with your ridiculous self sustain + perma team wall.

The fact that your metric for them being fine is that two of the strongest burst dps in the game can kill them says a lot more about your argument than anything else.

2 Likes

There was a guardian druid who was spamming skirmishes yesterday. When I checked who has been +2450 rating with just playing guardian druid on 3s.

maybe read the patch notes once in a while? idk

they got massive buffs in 8.2 for pve since they were prob the worst tank around and now, with essences and everything they simply don’t die while also providing a free 20% perma wall for the entire team, idk i don’t understand how you don’t see this as an issue.

i also have a pretty geared guardian druid and the only thing in pvp that can kill me is a fire mage spamming greater pyro, i can easily tank 5+ melees on me.

1 Like