Whats your favorite kind of cheese?

Goats cheese :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Nah, smh managed to convinces myself that I can’t eat such thing I guess

Pretty much forever, according to my parents as a baby I would take out the cheese they hid in mashed potato before eating the mashed potato itself e.e

We pretty much have one or two guys at every generation in a family which more or less don’t like cheese, but they still like some. And then there’s me.

On the other hand the other 95% of the family will eat pretty much any cheese, the older and stronger the better. So I guess there was a need to balance this ravenous bunch of cheese enthusiasts with equally unreasonable cheese haters.

Can’t tell but I’ll believe you on this one

5 Likes

i see. just kind of blows my mind how someone cant like cheese at all. :grin: but if you dont like it you dont like it i guess.

4 Likes

Some microbiology expert suggested a theory that if we don’t eat dairy products after early childhood for a long period of time we lose most of the bacterias who process them.
May be that’s the case

1 Like

I’m boring and just like mature cheddar.

I don’t mind other “normal” cow based cheeses though.

But goat cheese of disgusting :nauseated_face:

really? thats interesting. thanks. :blush:

1 Like

The only cheese I like is when it’s melted, in a toast or something like that.

Whats your favorite kind of cheese?
Yes!

8 Likes

I think cheese is utterly disgusting.
Not even a joke.

Based Tahra spitting facts once again :rocket:

I just go with generic Cheddar. Not much of a cheese person.

1 Like

norwegian brown cheese.

1 Like

I’m not really a fan of cheese unless it’s melted on a pizza, but mild Norwegian Norvegia cheese on some freshly baked still warm bread or baguette with a slice of cooked ham underneath. Delicious. Slice of tomato optional but welcome.

2 Likes

Doesn’t even taste anything…

Cambozola - it’s a blue brie so combined the best of creamy brie and tangy blue cheese. I love cheese. It’s breaking my heart to see how many people don’t like cheese :broken_heart: What is life without cheese…?

Yellow Cheese~ Whatever its name or taste it have to be yellow and in solid form.

2 Likes

Gouda slash Edam!

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/zIHDQQx

I’ve had mozzarella pizzas, Moz still don’t taste enough.

maybe you havent had a good enough mozzarella then? :pouting_cat:

1 Like