What's your favorite zone?

I am really enjoying Nazjatar (even without flying which I will have later today) but I feel that so much more could have been done.

Just like a film of a favourite book it just doesn’t do the story enough justice.

1 Like

Howling Fjord/ Grizzly Hills, the music alone make them some of the best zones in game

Plague lands, give me back my portal to old dalaran so i can actually chill there for five minutes when i feel like it.

I love Ashenvale. I have (fond?) memories of being completely lost in the trees when first questing there on a druid and being unable to find my way to quest objectives. It was really frustrating but it felt exciting and immersive to be in a ‘wild’ but beautiful environment. I enjoyed Stranglethorn for a similar (but more tropical) vibe.

1 Like

EK/Kalimdor: Barrens and Mulgore
TBC: Nagrand
WotLK: Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills
Cata: Vashj’ir and Uldum
MoP: Jade Forest
WoD: Shadowmoon Valley
Legion: Highmountain and Val’sharah
BfA: Vol’dun and Stormsong Valley

Gilneas
Always love the lore and atmosphere there, always cool to go :smile:

Teldrassil / Ashenvale
Cool place for chilling there, but i like to be in the Silverwing zone too in ashenvale.

Drustvar
Same reason than gilneas , but i still prefer gilneas !

Howling Fdjorg
Kinda a cool place for fishing and put the music on and feeling celt :smile:

Drustvar and that one place where siren song is playing.

Drustvar and Tiragard Sound ?

There’s 3 place where siren music is played at tiragard sound : 1 at the north of the middle lake , 1 at the south of the lake , 1 at the full south-east of tiragard ( near freehold but behind the mountain)

Mechagon. So much going on and I love techy stuff. Reminds me of Terminator.

Drustvar. Love the mountains, and the forests. Hoping something like that in Shadowlands.

If it was STV it would have been for the song “Welcome to the Jungle”.

Suramar City.

I would like to enjoy some zones from EK/Kalimdor, but I simply cannot. Having the mobs and zone textures for trees and ground and everything look as if it’s stuck in 2004 is a huge turnoff for me.

1 Like

At Ardenweald there’s a part of the area that speak of the drust, so it may be a landscape like that .

but still in Revendreth that gonna be my favorite zone in the future

1 Like

WoW Classic Westfall

Old nagrand.

Dragonblight.

1 Like

It’s very hard to pick a favourite. It depends on what I’m looking for.

Calmness? Non-invasion Vale of Eternal Blossoms
Nostalgia? Teldrassil (RIP)
Immersive music? Zuldazar (the zone, not the city)
Great gameplay where time just flies by? Hellfire Peninsula
Most intimidating? Well, it would be Icecrown if not for the player level. Actually, you know what? Going with Icecrown anyway. For the memory of it.

Idk, can’t really pick a favourite.

1 Like

Hellfire peninsula.

11 Likes

I heard this picture xD

10 Likes

I don’t know why but I really like uldum.

3 Likes