What's your favourite city music?

My favourite is Ironforge, loved the ambience and music from the very beginning.

What is yours?

Edit: The musicians of WoW don’t get enough love for their hard work and amazing orchestrated music. Keep up the good work!

11 Likes

Fight me

There was a time, back when I started playing this game, when I just kept making belf toons only. This theme is still iconic and glorious af!

9 Likes
4 Likes

Boralus. Sometimes I’m not even playing, just logged in in Boralus and listening to the music / ambience sounds.

5 Likes

Music starts at 1:46.

I remember entering on Ogrimmar with this character (level 7 perhaps) 17 years ago and being greeted with this music.
This character was on Silvermoon at the time. My first MMO ever.
Seeing all those players traveling on their mounts, trading, checking the AH.
Ogrimmar felt massive at the time.

Cheers.

3 Likes

I like the music in warspear :laughing:
Even though i’m not a fan of WoD !

2 Likes

Actually Valdrakken…

3 Likes

I always had love for creepy ambient music.

Unironically this message was left by a warlock.

4 Likes

Stormwind. The soaring choirs backed by quite a brassy orchestra. My first WoW city … loved it then, love it now.

7 Likes
8 Likes

Actually, I change my mind. This is the best:

4 Likes

That’s a pretty good one as well.

1 Like

God, why are you doing this… :smiley: There are so many…O the top of my head: Silvermoon,Eversong Woods, Tranquillien, Icecrown, Suramar, Boralus, Orgrimmar and Stormwind…and many more.

Now, while we are at it, my favourite songs in no particular order:

1. Azeroths Last Hope of the Legion Soundtrack
  2. Anduins Theme (Try the Flute and Vocal Version :heart_eyes: )
  3. Nightsong
  4. Lament of the Highborne

Well, I guess now I will again binge listen to WoW Music for weeks :slight_smile:

New Old seasonal obsession unlocked! :rofl: :grinning:

7 Likes

The very super original Stormwind theme.
This:

1 Like

Oh Suramar yes !

Unfortunately i skipped Legion, and i completed the questline/rep grind to unlock the allied race later in BFA.

I was fascinated by Suramar
The mystery, the characters
the story in combination with city design and music !

Music in Wow has always been awesome and spot on.

4 Likes

This game is from 2004, not stone ages

1 Like

Suramar is awesome , the music, the color scheme (Purple being my fav color, so im kinda biased on this one), also more elves :smiley: (another bias of mine xD) and actually loved how they tied story progression to the zone.

And yes, thats unfortunate, although many kinda cringe when I say this, Legion has been my favourite expansion so far for many reasons, probably the most notable being class identity due to the Order Hall campaigns and all things lore.

4 Likes
1 Like

Dalaran (Northrend)

Could be because of the fond memories I have of that expansion, but that music always gave me a good feeling. Often I’ll still just idle there with the music on.

1 Like