What's your favourite "elite" item that you own?

My fav set or biggest av was my wod s3 tabard i would say and my first glad.

If i have to pic a item or set its wod s1 elite set for pala

I have to go with relentless gladiator frostwyrm I earned playing RMP. It was my first and only real achievement in this game, but I love it more for what it meant. Just 3 real life friends playing for hours and hours winning, losing, making stupid mistakes and improving over time while having genuine fun ( and raging about beastcleave). Really cool moments.

5 Likes

Ohman i want that mount alsl

I really want the tabard that’s gonna come out in season 3-4. It’s the orange-ish one. Though I’m also scared since I never pushed beyond 2200 so it might be hard to get.

Dont worry u can get it man just improve

Haha honestly you can get the mount from ICC achievement it is I believe ? It’s almost the same unless you zoom in like crazy.
It’s more for what it represents that I love it! ( ( That’s why I have a hard time understanding why people buy boosts, not sure they’re ever going to enjoy the rewards they got through the process.)

I think it depends if u make it for gold and u play urself no one cares i think

I’ll try my best! Right now I’m just playing around to see what healer is most fun for me. I don’t like how paladin plays and MW was tons of fun but it’s really bad right now. Druid feels very nice.

You’ll get it just keep playing what you enjoy, you’ll be a completely different beast in 2-3 seasons if you dedicate some time to it

So if u only play healer iam going to help u

Thanks for the encouraging words man! Just trying to find people to do it with, really.

yep i only play healer yes pls que with me ty

It’s season, I already have a full set of transmog planned around that one. I want it too!
The orange glad mount is also the best.

I forgot to mention shaman s1s2 legion set elite

Orange ? We have a orange one

Dude, I’ve gotten art of Alyndaria and I wanted to have that tabard in it but since I’m not 100% sure I’ll get it I couldn’t include it in the art. Let’s take a screen of it when we get it together.

Link teleports you to Shadowlands S4 glad mount’s recolor.
I think it’s the best one.

1 Like

Dude, that mount is so unbelievably pog. That mount + the tabard + a transmog. So good.

I kind of wish they stopped giving Gladiators flying mounts.
Or at least, mount with wings.

Drakes look dumb when they’re just…running, which is what they’re limited to in BGs and arena.

1 Like

I think they should give something different. Not necessarily dragons, but unique skeletons.

Imagine riding a super cool tiger; though it makes 0 sense thematically to have that. Shadowlands wise, at least.

Unique skeleton? Bah.
Be glad there’s not an unarmored version of Shadowlands’ glad mount yet.
It’s the first expansion where PvE boys don’t have access to the glad mount’s skin.