🍔 What's your favourite WoW meat?

A lot of vegan food is getter better as the years go on, I have some vegan burgers which taste better than regular beef burgers.

I find it incredible and genius of the intelligence of some people who can make tasty meat free products.

How about you meet me in Goldshire and find out

Juicy vegan meatballs.

Add ketchup if needed :sunglasses:

Eating twice, three times or even all you can eat. Do you not stop and think what purpose is this over eating achieving?

An animal did have to die so another life can survive another day, but when we over eat without thinking about what we’re eating. Doesn’t that make us a bit villainous?

We as humans have the ability to make the world a better place, but instead we over eat making meats in more demands so the billionaire companies butcher more innocent creatures to line they’re greedy pockets more.

Don’t need to add ketchup if there’s tomato sauce. After all it’s basicaly tomat purĂ©, as is ketchup.

/Adds ketchup

Actually I prefer ketchup to tomato sauce in many situations. Sauce doesn’t have a great consistency and is often filled with icky things. But I still think it’s best to have one or the other.

1 Like

And also, tomato puré and ketchup is NOT the same. Shame on Spamface

Is gross!

It saddens me that WoW does not have ketchup. It could have been a buff item you’d apply to meat.

1 Like

1 Like

I use that myself but!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.