What's your Forum Users tier list?

then how did you use WoW forum when you were 9 but then you started playing wow when you were 12

Nice look-at-me post.

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/EFozA_seM00?feature=share

difference is i would care about my kid.

i don’t care about myself.

Maybe it’s just me, but as I’m reading the thread I’m seeing that stupid “ignored content” message again… it was fun until it lasted I guess… :neutral_face:

1 Like

I started forums when I was 9, not the WoW forums.

Some French forums on other unrelated websites.

Something not related to WoW?

you know whats funny wheni broke my finger last week… i actually broke out in laughter…

my boss thought i was insane…

i was just laughing at my luck lol.

mhmm

MHMM (pronounced as “Um-hermm” or “Um-humm”) is an interjection commonly used in English to express agreement (i.e., to say “Yes”) . However, depending on the emphasis placed on the syllables, it may also be used to question something that has just been said (as in “Really?”).

for those wondering.

tOpIcS lIikE dIs bReEd tOxiCitY

The 2004 UT was a bad clone of the original UT from 1999. Felt like a cheap ripoff.

1 Like

Excuse me, I am 23 and use various Game Forums since I am 17.

1 Like

you might but would you say you are speaking on behalf of your generation?

I started forums in 1999 when I was 14. Fun times.

3 Likes

when i was 14 i spent most my time outside skating and chilling with mates.

we are same age btw.

was not until i was 19 i got majorly into pc gaming.

after a bad “first” serious relationship breakup i found wow.

was young innocent thought my world was ended lol… then i got addicted to wow until i was around 25… then started taking steps to get my life back.

addiction is no joke…

i went from always hanging out with my mates, to " nah not today", “not this week”, “not this month”… all because of addiction to this game.

eventually they stopped checking in on me cause they knew my answer… and i was to addicted to see it.

thats why i hate wow now anyway.

and yet youre still here

3 Likes

yeah im currently home bound, when u neglect everything and all u got is the game … you tend to stick around even when you don’t want to.

right now i cant drum , draw , workout properly because of my finger…

and im home bound for 6 weeks.

cant even work … which i want to rather than sitting here lol :man_shrugging:

im only here until im mended anyway.

most annoying thing is its just a finger…

the rest of my body is fine … so frustrating that one tiny bit of me has literally stopped everything.

last edit…

i rather mend fully than continue lifting which i could do… it will set me back a lot … but at the same time it is making me determined to come back even stronger when i eventually can.

Damn. You missed out on spending your teenage years on World of Warcraft.

That’s so sad. These are years you’ll never get back.

1 Like

yea was too old wow released when i was 19.

i was gaming in shooters with doom, duke nukem , half-life, unreal, quake… since 97’ though.

i actually picked up star wars galaxies… that was the first mmorpg i discovered…

first mmorpg i played however was everquest2…

then i switched to wow as that got popular.