Whats your goal in WoW?

The beauty of WoW is that there isn’t a clear goal, I can just pick and choose what I do with my time in it. Like, I choose little goals and work towards them, do a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Makes me immersed in the world, which is what I like. I was never really ‘a serious player’, I just do whatever I feel like doing at the time.

2 Likes

My short term goals for this patch are:

• Getting to 470 ilvl.
  • Getting all keys to +10.
  • Getting PvP mount (Ha!).
  • Getting Glory of the Legion Hero Balance of Power skin (need the group achievements).

My long term goals are:

• Collecting all plate transmogs for my Death Knight.
  • Getting Exalted with all Reputations.
  • Becoming a valuable Necromancer in RP.
1 Like

I dont want to show off. I want to have fun while playing :slight_smile: And for your information, good luck on some high tyrannical Sparkflux fights (mecha workshop 3rd boss). Chaos everywhere. You can call it boring of course :slight_smile:

I dont play for getting gear, i play for M+ fun. And the loot i get i use again in M+. M+ does not have a limit. So it is always a challange. There is nothing boring there.

3 Likes

Oh, and I’ve recently started the gold farm for the Long Boi, but I don’t know how realistic my goals are (I started with 150k, I used to spend a lot), any tips? In any case, I’ll have something something for the winter.

Fun is subjective.

I know, mindblowing.

4 Likes

I guess all achievs mounts and stuff i can get, that’s my goal :smiley:

1 Like

Fun.
How do I get my fun? Well; exploration, immersion, story, living out the BM hunter fantasy, experiencing new content for the first time, reaching goals I’ve set for myself.

And that last point can be literally anything… as long as it leads to something I care about or want.

PvP (mostly Arena) and M+.

We play mostly because we’re having fun and overall we like the game, we don’t mind the flaws because we’re having a good time together having said that it doesn’t mean we don’t criticize it when necessary.

Gold farming.

I currently have 2.3k transmog items listed on one of my servers, good stuff.
Also do some skinning which is very profitable.

Stopped with all of that.

Far more fun to take it slow and enjoy the zones as you level… far more peacful these days too once you get past level 30 ish.

Play with friends, see the content, do the raid, do some m plus, grab some achievements etc.

Over the time, except for the first month of the expansion, I just raidlog.

Don’t like the rush of M+, hate islands/warfronts, dailies/WQ are boring.

Literally log in twice a week for 3h, and that’s it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.