What's your ONE favourite new customisation?

No bones showing in undead.

Not really a hater of zombie undead, but it makes transmogs look like TRASH. Which is a letdown.

At least, without bones showing, you can have some good transmogs for an undead.

2 Likes

BTW; Did they add the night elf mohawk for mister T?

You think they copied this thing over from chinese servers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t know. Probably. I mean if you already have a boneless version, why bother making a new one? At most, youā€™ll enhance the already existing one.

If theyā€™d ever add a standing straight undead, then iā€™ll be done with requests for appearances.

My heart for a second then. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Would be nice to have a standing straight undead. Also i always found it kind of weird that there is one type of forsaken (human-ish corpse?) and no forsaken based on other races? Is there a reason for this?

1 Like

Who knows? Maybe theyā€™ll eventually get dark rangers. Thatā€™ll make a lot of horde players happy. Personally, iā€™m fine with undead humans. Even better if they could stand straight.

Itā€™s a tough one but I am going with skin tones. My void elf was once a blood elf that was caught using the void in experiments and exhiled (I literally faction changed) and I did not like the fact that his whole appearance had to change to purple, Alleria didnā€™t so why should I?!

I miss playing a blood elf and Silvermoon but I just donā€™t like Ogrimmar and I Hate Zuldazard with a passionā€¦ going off on one sorry

They have but even then my gripe with human models is that as a worgen Iā€™ll never basically see them get any use anyway since I canā€™t actively choose what form to do combat in.

Also its human, not worgen form so its something I didnā€™t actively have an interest in to-begin with and that was the main thing about worgen (even though technically not) which received the most customisation for the race <.<. by a land slide

In other words the actual worgen form itself received so little changes that there isnā€™t anything there which ā€œwowed meā€ sort to speak since the human form had more customisation than the worgen form would ever be close to getting. so the only thing I can say is my fav really is the eye colours to look forward to in SL

1 Like

Same! I can finally ditch this washed out purple for my lockā€™s true deep black hair. :sneezing_face:

Alliance side, I think itā€™s gotta be the dwarf tattoos. The new dreadlock hair for fem dwarves comes a close second.

2 Likes

I love those but it just makes me upset that Dark Irons got nothing when I see them

1 Like

I love that we can traumatize the barber by changing gender at a whim.

and then you need to make your skin paler so you can look like true emoboi erm i mean warlock :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to have fresh body :partying_face:

2 Likes

Brown hairā€¦ Believe it or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.