When are we removing the sword from Azeroth?

AKA “Uh, we’ll figure it out later, maybe”.

4 Likes

mate blizzard doesnt change the world EVERY SINGLE DAY. they only change the world every 3 expansions so please just quiet down already? this is the 5000000th post about that stupid sword, i get it, you have ocd, we really get it guys, but the sword wont be removed until AFTER shadowlands.
after shadowlands the world will be revamped once again because we will come back to azeroth and find out that the light has invaded azeroth. the light noticed that there was a high amount of corruption on azeroth (since we use the corruption powers) and decided to cleanse azeroth of corruption and its players which is why we will come back to a new azeroth overrun by lightforged draenai. and THAT is when they will change the world, not because you think sword should be gone.

2 Likes

What, where did this theory come from.

2 Likes

Almost passed out trying to read this in one breath. Wow.

2 Likes

I think I heard Ballular speculating about something like this.

Right after we extinguish stratholme

Stratholme was hit with an Amaterasu, no extinguishing that place.

Well blizzard plans 3 expansion ahead (And the story after shadowlands already fully written out. So I assume after shadowlands or the one after that

Say whaaaa?

idk but that sword somehow made silithus even worse. i didn’t know that was possible

1 Like

Leave it there, the scaffolding costs alone would be astronomical and can you imagine the red tape for H&S regs, environmentally sound disposal etc etc.

Testify!..not to mention getting that ship out of Shen-zin Su…claret everywhere…almost put me off my breakfast.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.