When are you fixing War-Mode?

Ever since War Mode got introduced it has been unbalanced. I play Horde on Kazzak, and at first we never even noticed War mode was enabled, because Alliance never turned the thing on. But after you gave them the increased buff War Mode is worse than ever. it is not World PVP anymore, its basically a total stomp one way or the other. Want to do your world quest? forget it, because so does alliance and they are sharded 10-1 on your realm. Yesterday i waited for 20minutes to kill a quest mob because the waves of Alliance never ceased. want to kill alliance for the weekly? forget it, because now all of the sudden we are outnumbering them the same way and we have to result to farming their base to get our quest done. It is frankly not fun to have war mode on anymore. And Lets not forget the Battles for Nazjatar! when they finally appear its like playing with a dial-up modem from the 90s. You are sharding way too many players into the same spot and it makes the game unplayable for the 15-30minutes it takes for the battle to finish. Sharding is broken!!! When are you going to make a public announcement about this!? When can we expect a relative even playingfield when turning on War-mode?! and when are you going to cap the ammount of players in a certain zone so we can play without 3-5 seconds delay every time there are events going on?

13 Likes

According to our survey, majority of WM forum community feels outnumbered half the time or less. Seems reasonable.

I don’t get unplayable lag in BfA, have you contacted support?

Vaeyn everytime you come with the same response. I do not understand how you do not see the lag when battle for naz is going on. I have done it tons of times and as soon as horde and alliance fight the shard dies.

FPS is fine, latency is fine, there is just a delay when using abilities/dismounting/interacting with an object. And it is not me everyone in the shards at the time complain. This happens if I create a raid or if I join a raid on another shard.

Please stop white knighting.

8 Likes

It’s okay for others to create duplicate new posts, but I’m not allowed to respond with my usual answers to their duplicate post?

That’s pretty illogical.

Why are you not giving op trouble for posting duplicate topic?

Oh I just realized… it’s because you agree with them. Makes all the difference when telling who to stop posting eh :+1:

Hypocrite

I have no doubt some get lag. But we don’t know the reason for every lagger. Blizz tech support should be able to help, or confirm in their situation if it’s a Blizz issue. But, I know for a fact it is not always a Blizz issue.

Because…

I have never been unplayably affected by server lag. And I know others also have never or rarely been affected by server lag. Therefore, there is more to causes of lag than WM shards.

I must be one of the unlucky thousands i guess.

3 Likes

PepeLaugh “doesn’t get lag”

3 Likes

There’s probably thousands of reasons you could be lagging. Have you contacted support?

1 Like

Yeah they’ll tell you have you tried unistalling and installing again :’)

4 Likes

We don’t know if you are being truthful, you could post your support convo as evidence. But if they did suggest that, did you reinstall?

6pm 2 days ago: The inconvenient truth of world PvP & why to turn War Mode off and roll PvE in Classic - #4 by Destruct-runetotem

I don’t even bother anymore before 12am, 9pm at it’s earliest. Not because I wnat to win 100% of the time but to avoid the darned lag. near 10 sec or sec Eyebeam into nothing… Having to recast mount 3 times to get mounted! heck instant looting the supply chest took 7 seconds!

It does get laggy if you face enough enemies at a time.

I get low fps if too many enemies.

Not talking about fps though, nor npcs.
I have a good example of what occurs:

1 Like

Ey, I don’t doubt some get server lag. All I’m saying is I don’t get unplayable lag in normal gameplay, in a zone like Nazjatar, while others are complaining in zone chat about lag.

Dude come on you cannot be serious, if you are you just don’t get what we are talking about or have never done the Battle for Nazjatar.

If there is at minimum 20 horde fighting 20 alliance the SERVER lags, FPS is fine, Latency is fine there is a delay in abilities and interacting with objects which makes the game pretty much unplayable.

The shards need to be able to handle 100vs100 as that is the stage that people computers start to give them FPS drops etc.

2 Likes

What can you expect? He thought lag == low fps.

1 Like

When did I say that?

I’ve done a good few battles.

I don’t doubt there can be lag if excess in zone. I don’t get unplayable lag tho. Have you contacted Blizz support to rule out other issues?

If everyone contact support for this lag i think their website gonna freez or whatever.
Let People talk about game issues, im so happy seing People Even bothering typing on this forum anymore.
Blizzard devs need the see - the issues MOST People have. -

Today when I went to mechagon I couldn’t help but to notice that I saw plenty of alliance everywhere, but no horde. When asking in chat how many where there I got answers from two other players. Bit later I ran into another one. So maybe we were a handful of players there.

Had to turn it off later since I kept getting attacked by some run of the mill retard while I just wanted to finish my bloody quests.

Ever considered that the only ones that answer that survey are the ones that have the same opinion from the very start?
The ones that are zerging non stop aren’t the ones complaining, they are happy playing some sort of pve mode with a bit of spice.

See, when wanting a survey to be unbiased as possible you need to target a wide demographic as possible. Web surveys that are sought up by people that share the opinion (usually unhappy about something) are often rather biased and therefore pointless.

Seriously, are you trolling or plain dumb?

3 Likes

If a survey is biased, so are posts in a forum. Therefore you are saying the forum complaints are pointless?

Players come here to complain. Fair enough. But both survey and forum are as biased or not biased as each other.

Good to have more than one source of information in that case. If we went by biased forum posts alone, things would appear worse than reality.