When Blizzard will provide middle east with a server

For over a decade, I have been an avid player of World of Warcraft. However, throughout this time, I have noticed a significant issue that continues to affect many of us from the Middle East - the lack of a dedicated server.

Despite the large number of players from the Middle East, we are often forced to deal with high latency, which can negatively impact our gaming experience. This is particularly frustrating given the many advancements in technology and the proliferation of gaming servers across the globe.

As such, my question is a simple one - when will Blizzard provide a server for the Middle East, or alternatively, is there a private server that we can connect to? I believe that this issue must be addressed in order to provide an equal playing field and to ensure that all WoW players can enjoy the game to the fullest extent possible.

In sum, I hope that Blizzard will take notice of this issue and work towards a solution that benefits all players - regardless of their location. A dedicated server for the Middle East would be a significant step in the right direction, and I implore them to consider this matter seriously in the near future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.