When do we get legacy buff for Legion raids?

That’s because you are farming with a raid group I suppose (since Aggramar is nearly impossible to solo).

The mount has a roughly 0.8 to 1% drop chance (as all do), but the thing is, that you have to divide this drop chance by the amount of players in the raid group since only 1 can drop at a time. I was personally farming it with full raid groups in BFA (around 190 attempts), but due to the abysmal drop rate, I just abandoned the farming and will wait until I can solo it. Unfortunately legion content is screwed from the SL scaling, and it looks like it won’t be fixed any time soon, so meanwhile I will just wait for some time to pass by, and give it a go in 9.3 :slight_smile: I suggest you do the same if you don’t want to spend extra time. At the current time, it’s just worthless to gamble for such a low drop chance.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Its waste of time, to do this.
My addon is bugged it have added some kills it seems. (tracks 533 kills, was 448 for 21 days ago.) So Im a bit off on the exact number… In all my kills now 2 have droped.

Cya guys in 9.3 :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.