When do you want to open Golemagg!

When do you want to open Golemagg, as all my friends play there and I’m not the only one, thanks for spoiling your players’ enjoyment of online gaming! A person bought a half-year subscription and then finds out that he still can’t play, really cool!

14 Likes

I have exactly the same situation as You :roll_eyes:
I join the question.

6 Likes

same here, my friends and even my brother cant join me in playing wrath, please reopen the realm we dont even have queues let us play with our friends

2 Likes

Same for me, have all my friends there in Golemagg, and I have to play release and who knows how much time without them, playing alone.

Please, Blizzard, open Golemagg, try to do the things correct

1 Like

Same problem.
I couldn’t know that server is closed before bought subscription.
Friends created characters earlier and when I want to create my there is no such ability…
It is unfair for players who buy subscription

3 Likes

Same. This is ruining classic WotLK for me and many others. Please find a way around this (i.e. opening up for players with long-time Bnet friends on Golemagg).

1 Like

They cannot see people leaving the game for this, not their servers only.

2 Likes

I am in the same situation.

I’m back to play with friends, who have pjs in Golemagg. However I can’t create characters because the server is unlocked.

I don’t think it’s right that people who pay to play should have these problems. Also, like other players, I couldn’t know before I paid the subscription.

Enable more characters to join, for example, if they have friends added to their friends list from a long time ago. Or increase the population limit of the realm.

We paid for nothing, because we don’t want to play alone.

1 Like

umm so i purchased a sub to play with my friend on golemagg and its closed? maaan give me the money back or open the servers come on

totally agree

I am in the exact same boat as the above, and now it’s over a month before the topic was created. Blizzard, hello?

1 Like

literally cancelled my sub earlier because of this. played since classic. As in the original, want to bring my char over golemagg to play with all my friends but cannot still. Games as good as dead for me, played since day 1 and now i cant transfer to play with my buddies. feels like kind of a slap in the face. Stuck on a realm with hardly any Horde, dead server.

I would like it to reopen so more of my friends can come coz they are stuck on other servers :confused:

I am in the same situation right now. All my friends moved to Golemagg, want to pick up the game again aaaan poof. It’s locked. So now I am solo leveling until this is somehow resolved. But I’m not going to do that forever.

This blizznerds why you dont open golemagg for pay trasnfers, get my money omg

Tried to transfer today, even made a second account with subscription on Golemagg… No dice

1 Like

It’s so annoying.
I transferred a character I really want to main to Ashbringer when the queues was insane, but my other chars are still on Golemag. Now that I’ve leveled the char and want it back now the queues are gone - it’s just bad luck.

So now I am just checking every day if I can get it to Golemagg again. It’s not like I don’t use that server anyway, just on other chars. I don’t see what different it makes x) …

2 Likes

Golemagg is opened sir

golemagg is ready

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.