Hi,
I bought Dragonflight Base Edition on december 5th and also setup a monthly direct debit/SEPA subscription. The game itself has been charged but the subscription hasn’t been charged. If I remember correctly subscriptions where always charged immediately (unless I’m mistaken). My account info says the next charge date will be in January.
My question: when do direct debit/SEPA subscriptions generally get charged? Up front or after? If up front, could it be that my game purchase already benefited from the new offer which combines Dragonflight with one month game time?
It depends:
- Base Dragonflight with no gametime. No charge for subscription will occur when you already have gametime/sub until it expires.
- Epic Dragonflight with gametime, you’ll be charged around the time that 30 days expires.
- Any gametime you subbed to that includes mounts/pets/other promos, you’ll be charged immediately.
As for the offer currently with extra 30 days free, I don’t think they retroactively apply it. You should definitely ask though in a ticket can’t let that free gametime run away if possible!
Thanks for your reply. I bought the Base Dragonflight, i’ll update the startpost to reflect this. I also forgot to mention: I have plenty account balance and setup the correct bank account details. Weird that the subscription hasn’t been charged yet.
Can some Blizzard employee check my account? If not, I’ll create a ticket like Saneko suggested.
Blizzard cannot give any account information out over the forums, best to open that ticket now.
But your page here will tell you your sub details.
https://account.battle.net/transactions
If you also had gametime before you bought the Base Dragonflight that will tick down before they will charge it around the time it expires.