When is The Hour of Twilight coming?

It says that the Shattering of A0þ phase is coming on the 1st of May. No mention of the Hour of Twilight anywhere. I just checked in the game, and it’s still not there.

So when is it launching?

It looks like they’re skipping right over any pre expansion event sadly… :frowning:

This is So sad actually. They’re providing almost no information even about “some changes” they mentioned at blizzcon (Faster leveling). Information they gave us so far (currencies swap, even wotlk season end) was wrong, there was information missing or stupid (there are goblins and worgens in cata, much wow so unexpected). + Most likely cata is not gonna even work properly.

then they could have as well just kept Wrath at Wrath and start fresh servers

they even listed a Dragonflight racial for worgen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if in fact it was postponed, and we wouldn’t know about it until we were partying in the park only to notice that there is no shutdown, just a quick restart without any patch.

BTW on the PTR the map says Cataclysm zones are up to level 90, and there is a portal to Blasted Lands in Stormwind mage tower. So it appears to be just a Legion state of the world with the world changes (such as rebuilding Stormwind and park) rolled back.

To me it honestly feels like blizz had given up the classic project and is focussing on SoD instead. Just throwing all players on a few left servers, ushing through Cata with nol pre-event, and the whole content within a year seems to me like they do not really care anymore.
Beta players wrote that there are still wagonloads of bugs. We have to doubt that they will all be fixed until May.

1 Like

They dont include fixes on beta realms often, sure thats cata gonna work same as Wotlk on prepatch release, just fine, we gonna find out soon enoght.

A new build came out for the BG test, but there are still plenty of bugs…