When was last time u got absolutely pwned?

This is bit of fun not an invitation for ppl to go off on a QQ fest about class balance so pls keep it cool & lighthearted :grinning:

So as title says when was last time u got ur bum handed to u either by world mob boss other player or whatever? This is ur chance to come clean and share ur embarrassment lol no judgements here! :rofl:

1 Like

Not a pvp situation or a boss fight:

When Classic was launched I was testing if I liked the warlock, and thought I did pretty good playing it.

When I got to Silverpine Forest I found the monsters being a bit tough and just died from encountering one, when I got back to my body another warlock 2 lvls lower than me was close by and was in a fight with 5 at the same time.

That player beat all 5 monsters, with very little loss in HP and was lower in lvl and geared the same way as me… I can’t say I got the feeling of being the best warlock player in the area after seeing that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whilst levelling my enhancement shaman, I had absolutely no issue soloing any elite or group uests (granted, I skipped the amphitheatre of anguish). I then get to lvl79 and I tried to solo the Vrykul at the end of the Banshee’s Revenge chain in Icecrown.

No, I couldn’t solo a 400k health elite.

2 Likes

Hehe, would you hate me if I said that I actually did manage to solo this guy, in fact it was yesterday. A BM Hunter with a turtle pet can solo most things…er…or so I thought, and hubris always comes to bite the overconfident on the behind.

Because this morning I did get ‘absolutely pwned’ by Archbishop Landgren on the Ebon Blade quest Second Chances (he’s the guy in the Scarlet Onslaught cathedral).

The problem was my pet can tank him, but he puts a nasty Shadow Word Pain DOT on me rather my pet, which, even with all the healing pots and bandages in the world isn’t something I can survive, consequently I got my asp well and truly handed to me.

… and then, due to the fast respawns behind me, and the crowds at the cathedral entrance I got caught in a death loop. Run… die… resurrect… run some more… die… ressurect, along with a lovely fat repair bill.

1 Like

Any time I queue into arms/holydin in arena basically. They just have too much stuff to babysit them to high ratings.

Other than that I can’t really think of a time I was super owned by anything surprisingly.

1 Like

Yah Palas are tough mudders to destroy lol. They cant kill u but u can’t kill them either :rofl:

Was mining and minding my own business in Howling Fjord when this level 70 gnome death knight comes out of nowhere and starts beating on me, I’m 80 so I thought this was hilarious and let him get some hits in, even started /dance-ing at him.

Then this absolute unit of a warlock falls out of the sky and crits me like 10 times and they both /laugh at me.

I still thought it was hilarious.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.