When will armory be fixed?

Many seem to be rename/race change issues so far :frowning:

But not all.

2 Likes

That would have been a dream come true.

Especially with the NB turning out the way they did. That’s why I don’t play one

2 Likes

Yep

Item level
achivements
pets
mounts
new gear
dungeons and raids and pvp done

Just not the mogs .

2 Likes

I will not forgive you…

1 Like

I know it might seem like a minor thing but it really highlights the decline in attention this game is getting :confused: It all adds up and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of the customers.

Perhaps its also an issue that isnt so easy to fix? Armory was always their big problem on their Website since ever.

Hopefully soon! Bit tired of being a wow icon!

2 Likes

2 Likes

If you know something is gonna take some time to be fixed you need to at least communicate it to your customers.

In the meantime it’s been months and players are still blinking all over the place because of the MC bug.

1 Like

I was wondering why I’m being shown in this random transmog (orc skull face and Legion prepatch set) I’ve literally never mogged that in my life

3 Likes

3 chars are blank on armoury and 2 are even wrong races .

Looks good being a wow icon though!

3 Likes

Ingame dressing room mogs are a little iffy as well

2 Likes

What are they doing?

2 Likes

Achiev isn’t updating either. No way to show off how close I am to 20k points :frowning:

2 Likes

20k posts is a serious count.

Not posts! Achievement points!

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. I need more coffee. I guess only puny and twiluna have post count in that range anyway.

2 Likes

We can only hope to some day catch up to their greatness :heart:

2 Likes

I have both my weapons mogged into Legion artifact fist weapons, they’re showing as a shield in dressing room

Also sometimes when I log in, it’s showing random mogs on my character at the selection screen

3 Likes