When will armory be fixed?

Item level and items are working but people races and transmog’s are not updateing for nearly 2 weeks now any news on this at all ?

20 Likes

It’s odd it’s not affecting everyone atm. I’ve seen one complaint so far.

Are you having issues too?

2 Likes

My hunter i changed her from nelf to human 6 days ago , it show’s her new gear and achive’s but she is still a nelf :frowning: i will show you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oh I see it says human but shows a Nelf. Its very confused!!

2 Likes

So strange but it is what it is :smiley:

1 Like

I personally am kinda glad it’s not working properly - I put a pretty shambolic mog on Kebrian while I was tired about a week ago and forgot to remove it. Luckily it didn’t turn up on my forum icon :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

okey now I know the reason, seems like I will be male belf here for a while smh

2 Likes

Same, my mog won’t update either.

1 Like

Lol hope it’s soon!

I changed from Blood elf to undead and I’m still an elf… my undead looks really good as well.

I’ve noticed I undeleted a shaman and it hasn’t updated either :frowning:

2 Likes

This is also linked to the login screen. My dk is frost yet still shows as blood on the login screen…

1 Like

It’s like it’s halfway there, it says you are an undead but you are a belf :laughing:

3 Likes

Those are called san’layn at our beloved home. Can’t recall if there were any warlock in their ranks though.

6 Likes

It’s a shame we never got those, and they trialled with the Horde only as part of an Alliance storyline in Nazmir. We never got to see any of that.

They should have given us San’Layn and the Alliance High Elf. Forget the NB and VE.

3 Likes

Even better, a san’layn customization. Dark skin, wings, vampire teeth, gothic makeup, all that. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I mean that would work too, give us San’Layn options, and give the VE High Elf options. Everybody happy

4 Likes

i trasmoged my armor 2 weeks ago still not updated …
some alts it has upgraded the trasmogs but not on all :frowning:

San’layn confirmed.

6 Likes

+1 here. let me show my new xmog bliz!

3 Likes

Same, I remember days when armory updated several times per day, what the hell happened? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

same here
if they gave us sanlayn options should have more female belf hairstyles
only raquel from the list works with all my mogs

1 Like