When will the ensemble vendors be added?

Question in the title. Even though I farmed for months on my paladin I am still missing the Aspirant shoulders and breastplate. As we now can no longer get them from BGs I want to know when the vendors will be added. 8.1.5? Via hotfix?

3 Likes

An ensemble vendor would be much needed, specially for warfronts :frowning: Aint spending 50 days semi afking through a time gated snoozefest hoping the slot machine will finally drop me the last bit o transmog I want.

3 Likes

It’s honestly stupid. I farmed for months and yet the shoulders and breastplate never dropped once. (And at one point I sat around in Vol’dun waiting for air drops.)

And now there’s not even a vendor for marks.

3 Likes

Honestly that’s all I want. I have enough marks to get the appearance sets. I just want the appearance!

But apparently Blizz wants you to main all armor types to get access to the sets. I don’t have time. QwQ Give me the damn ensemble vendor please!

2 Likes

How do we get someone to answer this? Please give us our transmog vendors!

2 Likes

Still waiting for any news on this too, Blizzard.

You removed the Elite sets which is fine and dandy, they have always been like that and were even announced as limited sets. Great.

But you have now also removed Aspirant and Gladiator gear/weapons completely making these unobtainable unless you give us the Ensemble. Please? ASAP?

1 Like

Any kind of news would be great. I’m also fine if the vendors are only added in 8.1.5.

Specifically waited for the ensamble cause I only needed the shield which required 7 more bars at the time and those 7 bars basically functioned more like a deterrent then an incentive to me cause I could spend time invested in that in other stuff like gathering and with 8.1 the alchemy trinket as well as older mogs
Getting 12 “rewards” I know I wasnt going to want or need before I could get the shield wasnt really a good payout for me to invest in

Push. Still no information about these vendors.

[REEEEs internally]
Thanks for the info atleast

One week later and still no information about this.

I think as long as you’re under 120 you can get Season 1 pieces from the chests during assaults. But, this cannot be the way in which we should farm missing pieces.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.