When will the Horde get better lands

Thrall was a fool to settle the Orcs in Durotar and the Barrens. These lands are bare of any natural resources and not worth defending it. The Horde needs to uproot themselves and go somewhere where it is lush and green. We need to take lands from the alliance and make them Horde. Ashenvale could be the perfect staging ground for a new Horde empire with a capital city that is twice as big as Orgrimmar. Only then can the Horde be proud again. Who will help me to kill the remaining night elves and make the Horde great again?

3 Likes

oh boy, here we go again…

12 Likes

You dare insult the name of Durotar? That’s pretty lame for a wannabe horde fanboy.

Also, you had what your worth: not very much.

“The horde means nothing” - Your warchief

Never forgetti

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

There is plenty of copper ,add bit of tin and you are bronze age :man_shrugging:

I mean we already burned the tree, so to the victor go the spoils.

3 Likes

Durotar is trash land. There is no way around it. If the Orcs want to survive they need a green lush place with actual worth which is just as good as the lands the alliance has. Give us Feralas or something idk.

1 Like

When we allow you to.

So never.

You are correct. These green aliens should go back to space where they belong.

Ashenvale is Night elf territory. You already burned our tree and the goblins took Azshara from us. What more do you want from the Night elves?

The horde is Blizzard’s favorite anyway

8 Likes

maybe if forsaken, goblins and orcs didn’t blight and deforest every land they pass by, you would not be in this position.

11 Likes

Elwynn, Darkshore, Arathi, Dun Morogh, Wetlands, Redridge, Duskwood, Westfall, The Draenei isles, Loch Modan. The Alliance has plenty of lands. You playing the victim won’t change that.

2 Likes

Well the Botani did run off to the Barrens with the saberon. Its possible the Botani could turn it into a lush jungle in some future expansion

I think you are the one playing victim. This thread is proof of that.

Your elves have Quel’thelas and Suramar.

Our elves are living on Stormwind’s streets like rats, oh and the Worgens and Humans of Theramore too.

What more Alliance land do you want to take? The Alliance is already dead population wise and horde is winning

Do you want to nuke Stormwind? Invade Ironforge? I mean at this point…. It could very much be possible .

Read the last book. The night elves went to Hyjal. They are living on the streets no more.

Ghostlands is in ruins and Elisande is dead. Nothing worth with playing a Horde elf.

makes a list and puts glasses on Well if you ask that way I would take anything that is fitting for large use of agriculture. Like Elwynn and Ashenvale.

1 Like

The areas the horde occupied turned into a Desert. By the time the horde occupy the entire area there won’t be any trees left. That’s why the night elves are trying their best to protect their trees and home from the likes of you.

Horde are nothing but invaders and burners. They deserve to live on barren lands. Enjoy :wine_glass:

Horde is the true people of Azeroth. They deserve to rule all the lands they desire.

You say that now but once we take your home away from you you will be silent for good. Enjoy being part of a dead race.

1 Like

Oh you mean like when Arthas murdered your kind by 90%. I do enjoy that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The Amani did nothing wrong. You stole their land. You payed the consequences

reads the quote
looks at blood elf portrait
reads the quote again
looks at blood elf portrait again
scratches head

The Amani will join the Horde too once they see the Zandalari are on our side. It is all coming together and that’s good.

1 Like

Oh I’m sure they will. It’s not like Silvermoon was built on top of Sacred Amani lands.

And it’s not like the Blood elf starter zone quests was about genocide the few remaining Amani.

But sure. I believe in this “dream” of yours

Setting the capital away from the main production fields is good war strategy. That way an invader army has to pick to either attack the capital, which has stockpiles of provisions, or attack the nation’s production… or the production lines.

Having your capital near your main production means a single, focused army can wipe out everything at once. Thrall did good. Also natural rock is pretty hard to overcome. Trees and fields burn, but rock is sturdy.