When you die so fast, the game combat log cant even register it

ht tps://imgur.com/N1YA977
Sometimes it happens to me that I just die instantly and I cant figure out how. Combat log or details couldnt register it fast enough I guess? Why does this happen? I mean yes, garbage balance, but why the game doesnt register what actually happened?
This specific screenshot story is: My new alt 40k life basic conq/honor geared hpriest got charged by a war in skirmish, war breaker, I instant greater fade, once greater fade is gone, I instantly die to some animation looking like one attack.
I know the balance is garbage, but I refuse to believe the warrior actually hit me for 40k alone behind a pillar just hitting his normal abilities.
This is the char:h ttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/outland/holysiht
Can anybody explain these deaths? Is it a bug or something?

1 Like

must be hax

I assume you got hit by an execute and just died.
Why it didn’t record though, no idea.
I also have it sometimes in bgs, my combat log shows I took like 20k dmg but I am dead (while i have more than 20k hp)

execute was over 9999 so it broke the death cap :expressionless:

Yep, thats exactly the experience I was talking abou. I dont get it. However the execute couldnt hit me for 40k at 90%+ hp, thats not it.

Why not?
got plenty times deleted by a random sudden death proc that hits for 40k

Im sorry? In versatility gear, from sudden death?

yes, i guess necro banner was up but yeah execute can hit that high especially on clothes :frowning:

Ofc it can. I got smacked for 35k execute yesterday in 37% versatility as hunter (and thats mail armor)

Damage numbers make no sense. Vanilla still did them best. All this 30-50K is completely unnecessary.

1 Like

Well in game there should be classes that can deal a great amount of damage, but as good design usually dictates, such classes should have serious weaknesses. And we usually see classes without big weaknesses, like a warrior that can destroy you with exec or condemn, has all the tools in the world to survive anything and cover butt of the player if the player made some mistake.

1 Like

I for one think class design is horrible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.