When you unsubb

Reason: maledict trinket.

5 Likes

No1 plays PvP anymore: My reason

4 Likes

maledict trinket is annoying but it feels like a necessary evil in this meta of unkillable rshams, unpunishable druids, crane monks and godpaladins

8 Likes

lol cya, leaving for a trinket omegalol

I left because of class/spec unbalance… there are like more that 10 spec dead… trinkets are not big deal because its for everyone… you can get it yourself one…

i didnt pay monthly to play harry potter simulator in arena. Battle for Hogwarts

3 Likes

I left because if they actually want to prune the game to a moba number of abilities, I am not interested. There are better mobas out there if I would be interested.

1 Like

Which is ironic when you consider how the grandfather of moba games (i.e. the DotA wc3 mod) was a mod developed for a Blizzard game, although under indie developers at the time.

2 Likes

Honestly, the grandfather of moba games is older than DotA, but still in a Blizzard game. There was a map in SC1 named aeons of strife iirc.

Not sure what you mean, i always had same amount of keybinds and i don’t see much difference, maybe bad memory but still 40+ keybinds for most specs is plenty, i don’t wanna play piano here.

1 Like

Not sure what I mean? I have half of the toolkit I had in MoP. Game isn’t worth playing like this for me, hence no more subscription.

2 Likes

Yeah, the map in the DotA mod was based on the aeons of strife map, but the gameplay model was different, wasn’t it?

There were some differences, but the basics were the same. 3 lanes, creeps (weak units), RPG elements… idk, it’s pretty much recognized as the origin of the moba genre, although some people claim even older games that have some elements of modern mobas.

I see. My bad for not playing sc1 then. I thought the gameplay model itself with the team vs. team in lane vs. lane stuff that defines the genre now first started in that mod.
But still, it’s ironic nonetheless. :joy:

1 Like

Please name those specs.

Because atm every class is playable, and only a few specs are unplayable, and often those specs belong to 3 DPS spec classes.

Here, if you are curious you can read a bit about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not my wow anymore.

1 Like

When you unsubb;

You come back to WoW later anyway. Cya mate (:

Reason: Destro Locks

1 Like

because there is nothing to do outside of raiding and arena but mostly cuz the class design is utter trash

2 Likes