Where all men cry

Obligatory legion loading screen music

Free forums, different opinions

5 Likes

Lovely to hear that music again. Pandaria is my favourite place to be. Scenery, buildings, stories, music … and a few nasty little shas around to make life interesting. I think most of my characters would probably like to retire there when the fighting’s done.

3 Likes

i know its dumb but i was kind of afraid of it and always tried to log in faster than it appeared. :laughing:

2 Likes

Pandarens seem goofy from a distance but once you read their lore you realize how cool they are.
Like… the Shado-Pan are possibly some of the most purely martially skilled people on Azeroth. Their order alone acted as a full standing military for the entire continent. Their small elite Order held off Mogu, Yaungol, and Mantid invasions, and the N’zoth invasion.

There are races in this game whose entire military forces couldn’t hope to do that, yet the Pandaren’s Shado-Pan managed to do that by themselves. All while keeping enough mental balance to not awaken The Sha.
Pandaren are absolute badasses.

4 Likes

Still the best bit of WoW music ever.

I’ve been trying to figure out for years now how to replace the current menu theme with this one.

I get nostalgia when the Suramar track in it comes up because I’d usually be making a new character when that part came on.

God I love Legion, it’s what got me into the game in the first place, and that beautiful main menu music definitely helped

1 Like

I’d take back MoP Warlock class design anytime!

6 Likes

I love MoP and was legit sad that it ended. It had so many amazing features and I still like to do MoP content. Like Sunsong Ranch. Lorewalkers faction was brilliant Idea, collecting trophies from Archeology.
And ofc we had Zandalari.

3 Likes

Nothing beats Daughter of the Sea.

Way of the Monks Beats it easily.
And IMO Zandalari theme.

I thought it was epic first time I heard it when it was datamined.

Then I had to listened to it 95,000 times whenever entering Zuldazar and I hate it with passion now. Gives me headaches.

They should have use it for a raid boss fight, not as the main hub music.

For a moment I misread that as ‘When all men cry’ and though we were looking at a pathos laden thread, full of men supporting each other, whilst talking through that common trauma, that at some point will happen to every man at least once.

But only the once.

You know the one. You’ve just been to the loo and have hurriedly done up your zip without checking everything was correctly ‘stowed away’. Only ever happens once, never again…

Or given that everyone else disagrees with you, have you ever considered the mileage in the possibility that you might actually be the one who is wrong?

I mean you don’t know the Sub numbers, and no, nor does anyone’s favourite streamer, and nor do websites with ‘accurate data’ even if they print off pretty graphs.

Also, does anything in life actually make you happy? All I see is negative attitudes towards things…

3 Likes

Nah… WoD was 10x Better xD

Do you have a personal grudge? Lmao?
Blizzard themselves released sub number data till half of WoD. You can see for yourself what a nosedive the community took in Mists of Pandaria.

Sorry that that offends your feelings though.

1 Like

It did drop but it was nothing to do with the expansion itself, it was all the people getting their knickers in a twist about Kung Fu Panda in WoW.

2 Likes

Best expansion ever for me, ever since this game has gotten so boring and classes became shadows of their former selves. PVP was glorious in this expansion…which is why a private server is the way for me…maybe they’ll bring out classic MOP very soon instead of waiting another few years for it…really hope they do. As for now, my sub runs out in April and I won’t be back for a while, I’m really bored of Shadowlands…really really bored

I cried too but for different reasons

MoP warlock was awesome, maybe it was a bit OP but it was super fun and there was an abyss of difference between a bad warlock and a good one, then another abyss between a good and a great one, like it should be with every class.

4 Likes

Isnt this a lil sexist?
Not only men cry…
Girls and Transgenders cry too.
Reported for sexism!

The expansion that robbed Jaina of her home.

The expansion where people foolishly act like Jaina is mad.

Mists of Pandaria… I will never forget you…

I liked the fact that she wanted to nuke the Horde at the start of BFA. Too bad she resumed being a boring carebear by the end.