Where are the blue posts addressing the issue?

You are severly mistaken in your certainty that everything is fine. The ratio on Firemaw today is 70:30 and you have raids of horde at every node.

It was all fine and good fun before P2, as then all hell broke loose. It is a problem if the entire alliance migrate to other servers. Not pve servers, but to pvp servers with better faction ratio and possibly less pop in total.

Firemaw will be filled with hordes who wont have any to gank within the month.

And you claim there’s no problem?

please prove the statistics, im pvping nearly all the time on firemaw and it doesnt feel remotely close to 70%

60% is pushing it. i have a feeling you’re pulling this number out from the void

Blizzard don’t do anything when it comes to PvP issues.

I too am looking for any official post addressing the problem. One week into P2 on FIremaw and it is totally unplayable as Alliance. We are currently discussing to move the entire guild to a server with either less in less in population or a more even one.

That’s your problem, not Blizzards, a PvP problem are not a problem to Blizzard.

The issue is not world PvP being available. You knew what would happen when you consciously clicked the “PvP server” button.

The issue is the crazy faction imbalance. In other words, the issue is, whenever you fight back in world pvp on most servers, a few minutes later you have 20+ sweaty nerds running towards you to camp your corpse for the next hour.
The issue is a lot of servers have 70%-30% or greater faction disparities.

1 Like

It’s everyones problem.
Blizzards, cause of the unsubscribing.
The hordes, because they get less to gank and ridiculous queue times to BGs.
The alliance. as it is not possible to get out of IF without getting corpse ganked till you get to your destination. There are even squandrouns sitting at GYs ganking on taken ress sickness.

1 Like

Just get a horde brain. You dont need twice the numbers to beat us, you can do it with the same amount.

Alliance always take this stuff too far. A nice little group wpvp session and suddenly they bring an extra 30 people because they dont like losing

Excatly, and the wpvp was great fun till P2 hit and all hell broke loose.

I and a few, surely addressed the problem during pre-launch and in the first weeks after release. And we aren’t experiencing long queues, because the cap population was increased, to an extent that Orgri seems like a ant nest crowded with players.

Drop by drop server opening policy, with only a couple to begin with, was a big mistake and the consequences are already very noticiable. This is the result of the boogy-man of dead servers, defended by many, here.

1 Like

I’m leveling alts during this period, but honor farmers tag along a level 60 friend who will get you low so he can get the killing blow :slight_smile:

There’s no official statistic about realm population.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.