Where are the Cult of the Damned / Scourge guilds?

I was expecting some Cult of the Damned / Scourge RP guilds to appear before or during the prepatch. Seems it’s not yet happening?

2 Likes

Indeed, it would be cool for one to pop up. I’ve always had a soft spot for antagonist guilds.

3 Likes

Sad times. I do want one but there’s only been a few that have come and gone.

SB should make one :eyes:

1 Like

I imagine if one is to pop up, it’ll likely be later in the expansion given it’s predicted that most won’t go to the Shadowlands IC - or at least won’t stay there for long IC.

There’s not been much in the way of opportunties plotwise for someone to make a Cult of the Damned or scourge-based guild going from Legion to BFA, and now BFA to SL in terms of Blizzard giving a hook, not when compared to all the void stuff that happened in BFA for example which ended up inspiring a range of different void-based guilds.

This is the only one I know of, though it isn’t quite (current) Scourge as they oppose the Jailer, I think.

2 Likes

Umm you have one? Least last time I looked :slight_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

The Dread Covenant is a recent RP community which hosts plenty of Cult of the Damned / Scourge characters and has rather frequent meetings, but it’s not strictly CotD or Scourge, and also hosts other “Evil” factions and people.

1 Like

with Ne Lox

7 Likes

beware: if u comment on this thread nelox will be on ur tail

5 Likes

Pfffftht leading is too much like hard work. I wanna be a follower for once :weary:

I somehow feel this, despite not leading or co-leading a Guild for YEARS by now. Regardless, your Guild should have an Opposite Day whereas everyone is the Leader and the Leaders are followers. :grinning:

2 Likes

I doubt I’d ever get the guild running again (like yourself, it’s been years now) because I’m not on too much and… Yea, leading is such hard work and tiring. I honestly don’t know how people cope lol

2 Likes

Ne lox Ne lox.

2 Likes

I’m willing to bet it’s all part of your charming personality and the fact that the Guild is clearly a fan club dedicated to the character from DC Comics!

1 Like

I heard scourge RP bois are r cool but I’d have to make a toon and level it. Again.

There’s only one character that one can level per patch. It’s the rule

1 Like

Well yes. Being Scourge insta makes you cool. Join us!

2 Likes

I tried to lead, but proven above my powers :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.