Where are the Earthen Ring? Thrall Character Development

So far we know that the main antagonists of the Dragonflight expansion are the primalists and the primal incarnates. They seem to have a very strong relationship with the elements. We also see a character called Kurog Grimtotem. Three points of note:

1. Primalists’ relationship with the elements.
  2. Kurog Grimtotem.
  3. Thrall

For point (1), what is the Earthen Ring doing about this? Aren’t they supposed to be the Guardian/Watcher/Protector of the elemental forces? Couldn’t they wrestle control of the elements from the Primalists??? I mean they were also instrumental in recovering the elemental unrest during the Cataclysm which seem to repeat a bit here???

For point (2), is Kurog Grimtotem related to Magatha Grimtotem?? She always had a sour taste towards both the Alliance and the Horde and wanted to dominate the whole of Azeroth at some point? Could it be that she is the actual leader of the Primalists, who at some point found out about the primal incarnates and created a cult group???

For point (3), Thrall was instrumental in the defeat of Deathwing and acted as the aspect of Earth through his World Shaman powers, for a time. He lost his powers (most of it) after defeating Garrosh in a Mak’gora, unfairly. Could it be possible for his shamanic return when situations starts to become more dire???

I know we are at the primary stage of the Dragonflight lore, but I am seeing obvious connections here which if avoided during the course of the expansion, would seriously disappoint lore-followers such as ourselves. Hope we get there (fingers crossed).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.