Where are the RP hotspots for Argent Dawn Horde?

So I’ve been hanging around Orgrimmar on my new sand troll to find some people to RP with and hopefully find a guild to join, I’ve met some interesting characters and had some fun RP but it’s mainly been with other individuals not groups/guilds and I also don’t want to have to spend all my time in Orgimmar - so I was just wondering if there are other spots I could hang around in the hopes of finding my way into some intersting RP or to meet potential guilds.

Also, Blizzard should give us the option to go into mobless versions of instances, it would help solve the housing issue without having to invest any real dev time.

Asking this on Argent Dawn’s forum might be a wiser option.

3 Likes

Good shout! I thought it might get lost in general Realm posts so I thought RP might be a better spot for it but I’ll give it a go.

You’re best off joining a guild or finding a discord community, as Horde isn’t very hub/random RP friendly as of late. Have a gander over at the forums; plenty of Horde guilds to choose from, and probably at least a few for a sand troll.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.