Where are the Season3 DQs?

Every season there is an update of the arena cutoff rewards after blizzard removed cheaters and empty teams.
However for the 1st time in wow history this season there a no update of the cut off ? Even empty team are in the ladder taking a slot for nothing…

Are we going to see an update of the cutoff and proper disqualifications this season?

5 Likes

I was about to post similar topic when i saw this.
This looks like bug as Ironforge data shows that at least 15 teams were disqualified this season and cutoff remains the same and it should have dropped.
I wanted to report bug, and it led me here, how can we get someone from blizzard to take a look at this and investigate / fix this bug ?
Same issues exists in NA and EU per my analysis.

Blizz fix pls I want glad :frowning:

1 Like

This looks the same as Arena Season 1 when title cutoffs were not updated on OCE servers after ban weave.

Bump… The US and OCE have the same issue.
I see multiple people sharing GM answers on the US thread. Of course they all state different things … some says everything was done fine. some says that we have to wait. some say that we need to ask @warcraftdev on twitter…

Seriously ? Where is the support for this game? Help us. Update the bracket. And give titles and mount to the players who deserved it.

1 Like

Bump

Any replies from Customer Support ? HELLO ?

It’s been 1 month now and still no update of the brackets on EU,US and OCE.
It’s been 1 week that there are multiple thread on forum for this issue, yet no answer.

I am 1 point away from glad. 1 slot away from glad. It takes 5 minute to notice that they are 3 empty teams taking slot for nothing.

Can we have an answer AND an action from blizzard on this matter?

3 Likes

So i guess blizzard just pardoned cheaters this season and even rewarded them…
Sad times for World of Warcraft. Kinda killing a lot of players will to play game.

Way to go blizzard keep up the good work !

No answer on this thread.
No answer on the US thread for the same issue.
Can we hope for a post to even say that you are aware of the issue ?
Please at least dedicate 1 hour to remove empty team and award the players that deserve it.

Blizz is really working hard on making us all want to leve Classic :frowning:

Still waiting for an answer. Can we at least know if this is something you consider fixing ?

2 Likes

Bump… Blizzard we need answer.
At least have decency to answer on this or on US thread… It’s been 5 weeks already and there’s not cutoff update after bans… Empty and banned teams are taking glad / r1 spots.
I don’t feel like playing game anymore when i see how poor customer support is…
We are paying customers for years and we can’t even get reply on this topic and there was tons of ticket and couple of forum threads.
My arena partner quit game because of this.

2 Likes

Blizz - do what you have to do for those Arena gyus!

1 Like

100% agree.
We need to have at least an official communication on this topic…
Can’t beleive empty teams are taking my spot :frowning:
It’s very demotivating to play when you already see so many empty teams in glad/r1 range in s4 and that you have no idea if they will be removed or not like in s3…
Please do something or at least provide us with an answer

1 Like

Such struggle to get answer as paying customer.
Worst customer support i have ever seen… I guess blizzard will never learn, and will keep losing player base until they completely kill game. If this is not resolved i’m quitting for sure.
So much time and hard work invested in arena and we are forced to look for answer on forums…
Very disappointing.

1 Like

WTB final cutoff of season3 after removing empty teams.
also bump.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.