Where are the stat stick trinkets?

We have a lot of trinkets with crazy effects nowadays, but where are the simple +Primary Stat + Secondary Stat trinkets?

I like to have at least one consistent passive trinket, and while we have some interesting ones like Viscera of Coalesced Hatred and Gluttonous Spike, does every trinket really need a paragraph of text to explain itself? The only real stat stick we have now is the Stone Legion Heraldry which, while cool, is only worth picking up with 5 people stacking it, which isn’t happening because it’s versa.

FWIW I only feel like this on my tanks characters, on my healer I’m just going for double Denathrius trinkets.

There are a couple of trinktes who are doing exactly this (on use as well as passive ones)

Just to name a few:

• Cube main stat + sec
  • Changeling main stat + passive secondary
  • EO from spires secondary + main on use
  • almost every trinket from WQ /Mission Table is main + secondary on use

Edit: Asuming you are talking about the priest! i have no idea how that looksfor melees or tanks

Sorry, I wasn’t specific enough. I mean static +main stat, +secondary stat with no procs or effects.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.