Where can I find normal equipment?

Hello, everyone. I am facing a problem, I have a level 60 rogue, I have not purchased the actual add-on. So, I can’t find good equipment on my character. The equipment I have is very weak. I have not been able to find good equipment in stores or auctions. I would like to ask you how I can equip my character well. What do I need to do for that?

If you don’t have Dragonflight then the newest content for you would be Shadowlands. You can get some easy common 226 gear for anima from ZM.

You may need to do some of the campaign quests first to unlock the zone if you havn’t already.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’ll try to do this

What actual gear level drops for a level 60 from Mythic dungeons in Shadowlands? If it’s decent, I can run you through a couple. I just tried a boss, on a 70, and got a 262 piece. I’m not sure if that holds tho.

I whispered you just now, but you are not online. Post again, and we’ll tryto sey up a run and see if that gets anything for you. :smiley:

And a Rogue in the world is quite squishy, so I imagine you need as much gear as you can get.

Otherwise, you can buy crafted 233 pieces of gear https://undermine.exchange/#eu-soulflayer/search/cat=4.2/lmax=250/rmin=2/rmax=4/opt=in-stock for about 1300 gold on your server. Reasonable for a long-time player with 70s; maybe expensive for you.

Or, as Ráevelyn says, your next best option is to work your way through to Zereth Mortis in Shadowlands, where you can get 233s from quests and upgrade them as far as 252 with the Cypher equipment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.