Where do Forsaken Babies come from?

Obvious joke title aside,

How do new Forsaken get risen?
Back in Vanilla they just popped out of the ground, or were Undead who broke free from the Lich King’s bidding.
Then the extra thicc Valkyr started raising the new undead in Cata (after this I lost my interest in WoW for ten years)

My Forsaken has been risen alone in the woods just around the time with the siege of Undercity (the last one). Is this even possible? Should I push some Valkr picnic there somehow? Do new Forsaken get still risen in low numbers after the Valkyr left the Forsaken?

We don’t know but apparently the forsaken do have necromancers to function independent of the val’kyr. As far as the lore goes it’s a big question mark but the inability to multiply without necromancy, tearing an unwilling soul back to this world only to tell them that they’re free (to obey the queen) was a pretty big story hook until recently.

1 Like

nope, nu-undeads apparently crave to die out, like the desolate councils…
i mean, they cant hurt their new human masters

Back in Vanilla the Forsaken grew their numbers by finding those recently slain by the Plague of Undeath or corpses infected by it, then they just kind of left those corpses in a crypt and waited until they rose again to see if they would be mindless or free willed. They could also break the Lich King’s hold over undead.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Rude_Awakening

About time you woke up. We were ready to toss you into the fire with the others, but it looks like you made it.

Again, mostly by taking a corpse infected with the Plague of Undeath and just waiting to see what would happen once it rose as an undead.

If she was infected with the plague, then yes. Of which there are plenty of ways to get infected by - a bite from the undead, water, the soil or in some places even the air; the latter mostly in the Eastern Plaguelands.

Presumably, but in much smaller numbers than even during Classic, given the lack of victims that could be infected by the Plague of Undeath currently. The recent Scourge infestation could theoretically rise to free-willed undead all around Azeroth, but then again, they would not be Forsaken.

2 Likes

When two Forsaken love each other very much…

5 Likes

No more forsaken, your race is going to die a slow death, which is the correct path forward for Azeroth, you guys are a freak in nature and against everything we know. You and the forsaken that are alive right now are allowed to live, but do not force your way of life upon the death.

1 Like

Thanks! Now this is good information!

1 Like

You know, when two val’kyr love each other very much…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.