Where do people duel lately?

What the thread title says. Do we even have a designated duel spot or has this activity completely died out with the PvP balance becoming messy?

Outside Stormwind/Durotar in Outland with Warmode on. Lots of people.

So I suppose I would need to get a realmhop to Outland in order to duel a bit?

Yea well, Argent Dawn is pretty much dead. I got a few friends on that realm who invites me for bgs etc. Nowdays I always invite them so I can continue dueling.

Argent Dawn is simply not a PvP realm.

Certainly not. Very werid realm. Went to the inn once and got asked if I had a horse d*ck.

1 Like

You never answered me! :frowning:

Used to be alot of dueling on argent dawn during mists and WOD, idk what happened to it but i guess its just when legion rolled out dueling died with legendaries and classes like blood dk and ret paladin running shop.

Dueling died out when Blizzard introduced new server system in BFA and disconnected RP servers from the rest of the world. I remember back in legion on defias brotherhood everyone were dueling and world was alive, now its a ghost “high pop” server.

1 Like

Trust me it is

Whu? Duels are out front of sw 24/7. If on rp shard and none, could try a shard hop.

Nah, it’s a RP realm. That’s what I love it for.

Yeah it is, but I’ve been on this server for 7 years and trust me there’s alot of pvp on this server you’d think Blizzard would’ve chsnged it to RP/Pvp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.