Where do you want the story to go?

So a Warcouncil instead of a Warchief? That could work.

I think the idea is that Baine represents a portion of the Horde that are not willing to sacrifice their honor for the sake of victory.
While Sylvanas is more of the “victory at all costs” school of thought.
I mean, resurrecting someone’s dead sibling in order to break his mind through torture in order to control him so he can kill his own sister, is beyond “Bond villain” levels of evilness.

It seems like Blizz is dead set on maintaining the “Humans vs Orcs” feel of the Alliance and the Horde. Just look at every expansion where new bases were built. In 90% of the cases it’s Human and Orc architecture.

Personally I would say it isn’t much better to keep the war going after all the times they’ve cooperated, and now half the leadership are friends too.

I think WoW suffers from trying to please everybody, and in so doing, ensures that no one is happy.
Because now they’ve pulled the “We gotta end the war!” card again, but we all know they’ll suddenly play the “We gotta restart the war!” card soon enough.

At this point I wouldn’t mind ending the faction war permanently, but that’s because of how the story is written recently.
If we had been enemies all the time, not this back and forth between friends and enemies I wouldn’t mind the war being endless.

That wouldn’t go over well with the “We hate Sylvanas!” crowd… :open_mouth:

That would anger the PvP playerbase I think… I wouldn’t care personally, because I rarely, if ever, do any PvP.

I agree here though. The faction war at this point, has no goal…
It’s just there to give an excuse to PvP and doesn’t make much sense storywise anymore…

Once all the leaders are dead, then what? :no_mouth:

She’s still a corpse though, so you’d have to get used to cold hands and feet…

I’m just gonna assume you didn’t mean the kind of bondage I thought of once I read your comment.

They have been underrepresented for quite a while :slight_smile: Or well, the gnomes at least. The Dwarves have King Bling.

The Night Elves too? I don’t think they’d be too keen on joining Sylvanas in her Elf Faction after what she did to the World Tree :open_mouth:

Baine seems like a leveled headed enough guy to lead.

So a WoW 2.0 kind of? A new game built on the “ruins” of the last one?

I agree, they’ve gone a bit too far for a “Redemption Arc” to make sense.

Hehe, does that mean you don’t care about the story in general or just that you despise what the writers have done recently? :slight_smile:

That’s interesting, I’ll agree…
I’ve heard some theories that Calia will lead a faction of the Forsaken who turn their backs on the Horde and join the Alliance.
The people of Lordaeron reunited under their rightful ruler, who is undead now, sort of.

But whether this would mean just an unplayable Forsaken faction joining the Alliance or whether they’d be playable, is something people disagree on.
Some hate the idea altogether.

I would like to go back to Northrend, Shadowlands sounds too depressive for me. I want to go and hear the violins play in Grizzly Hills again. When it comes to Sylvanas i hope they just fade her away, i am so bored with that plot and the whole moustache twirling villain stuff. She could annouce retirement and rent that farm from Thrall and start to grow cabbages. They can replace her with Calia. As wild plot twist Bolvar would be going crazy as current Lich King and he would be replaced by Anduin, who would finally get to be really cool character. Meccatorque would be new leader for alliance.

Night elves should just leave alliance after getting zero help when their lands were taken. They could continue as neutral race, perhaps with taurens.

N-zoth ehh i don’t raid so i suggest we get daily quest to kill N’zoth with herring. Like beat it back into the water kinda thing. Sorry not trying to make mock out of my story here but i really don’t know where to put N’zoth, just don’t want any tentacle dudes getting too much attention or importance. I want less darkness and tentacles and more colorfull murlocs and furbolgs and boars. Not hellboars just normal fatty ones dropping good meats for cooking.

She can exist for her fans, or … something, but I want her off the main-plot, sight and stay somewhere in fan fiction or side plots (for those, who like her). I, surprisingly for self, 1st time in wow history have not been able to play Horde side of the lore and story because it is as boring as reading tax forms and even tax forms have more character than she does. And BfA is 1st expansion where I have not done 100% of lore quests as every time I hear Nathanos drool over Sylvanas or Sylvanas open her mouth I just want to log off. Blizzard should pay me subscription to play Horde side of BfA, not way round.

She is my most disliked game character all times. Best for me would be kill her, but since she has somesort of cult following by some fans, this is not happening, so I can hope they just write her off the focus. For good.

1 Like

I want the story to progress in a way that the world as we know it changes and not just for max level players but for every new character that gets created to feel the effect of what happened; an Old God is free.

(This would also mean Blizzard has to -finally- fix the time-skipping that happens during leveling in whatever way they can)

I’d like for the factions to come together permanently(atleast for PvE) and stay that way. I don’t mind Sylvanas staying but her actions right now might make it possible to unite so I’m fine with her leaving the Horde.

I’d like for the story to have actual consequences and a world that progresses around us. We’ve seen them do this before with the Molten Front thing but then on a much bigger scale.

I want the story to go to a place, where Blizzard fix the pruning mess instead of filling the holes with bandaid “legendaries” and essences lol.

Fix the classes, and I will go anywhere the story might turn with a smile on my face

I’d love to go to the Shadowlands.

As HUGE Old God - Black Empire Fan.

I truly do wanna see Ny’Alotha within the Shadowlands.
And i’d love to see the Black Empire in the next expansion!.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.